I have Returned PART 2

So, basically what happened was,... it happened on the third day of our cruise and we were about to dock at Phuket, Thailand.

As we were about to reach Phuket, a huge storm kicked in. Everything on deck was flying... well, some deck chairs and people's accessories did as well. Then, an announcement kicked in to say that they were about to enter a typhoon that just hit Phuket at the very day we are about to dock for our tour.

So, an immediate U-turn had to be adviced. It was wild there. Many innocent people would've been lost, thanks to the captain of the cruise ship alerting us about the storm and turning the ship around. So, we have to be on sea the whole of the third day, making our way back to Port Klang again for a tour.

Fortunately everyone survived that TailStorm of that typhoon, no injuries and we were refunded with the money lost for the phuket tour due to that typhoon on that very day, that third day of our trip.

And now here I am now, alive and well with my family safe, safe enough to tell the real story on what happened.... Hopefully by then the typhoon dies down.

Anyway, that's all for now. Sorry if I, have worried anyone.... and also.... boy, good to be back.