About the "sad news..." Chapter from last time

Hey guys, HyperKabuto264 here. Now you may be wondering why I haven't been posting any atories or updates lately. Well, there is an explanation to that.

Remember the "sad news..." chapter I posted last year or a few months ago??? Although I am taking things one thing at the time..... but I,.... haven't.... let her go, yet. So, I still held on to her for months until it affected my mind, and my well-being in terms of my work, family and others. My parents realized it first.

So, they decided that in order for me to let her go, we have to go to K.L. which at some point to what I did not know yet till last 19th May, we have a family plot there at the cemetry, bought by my Great GrandFather many years ago aka to what my parents would put the term, one of the "Greats".

We placed my grandma's stuff and past and current relics inside the plot, along with one other and..... (crying) I dont want to say more so, we did what we have to do, okay?!?! Our family priest blessed the plot and the entire cemetry and.... I had to let her go there.... as that is where I feel close to my Mother's Ancestral line of the family side. (Crying) I let her go.... I know I can't hold on to her forever.... but,.... I know she's watching over me.... with many others up there.

(Consols myself) Anyway, I know this is a long overdue message as I needed time for myself but, I assure you, there will be some posts soon. Transformers, Creepypasta, Zi-O II Decade and the Grimm-Aced Game Part 3 will be up soon, so.... I hope you can understand how I felt from back then and now as, it means a lot fo me if you do.

So, thanks again for listening and understanding on why I haven't been updating my profile with stories. I did what I have to do. And thanks again for listening, and I will see you, when I resume with the stories and once again, I will do things one thing at the time.

See ya.

(PS: I don't want to put pictures on as it is personal, very personal.)