Announcement about my Stories... or maybe not... (PART 2)

Hey guys, HyperKabuto264 here and today.... well, this is.... interesting, I will be running through what I was wanting to tell you last time but this time, I will be having this freak to help me out today.

Not sure how he got here but he did. His name is Alastor....

Alastor: Hi!

And he will be running through with you guys what to expect in the upcoming inserts. So ummm... yeah, take it away, Alastor.

Alastor: Hello, everyone. Like said, name's Alastor and today I will be reviewing to you what to expect from the upcoming updates in HyperKabuto264's stories. All the stories he has will resume but at the moment of time, he is busy like I am. For the "Grimm"-Aced Game Part 3 in the main insert, well.... sorry it took so long as he was lacking of ideas but fret not, as he has ideas now. (Demonic voice with static) Big brilliant ideas.....

I look at you as I watched him talking.

Alastor: Yeah, there's gonna be bases, Atlesian stuff summoned by just a typical tap from a scroll, huge dino-robots, father and son giants and many many many more ideas to come by. Oh, and expect tonnes of cliffhangers and tonnes of wow events and scenes as we are gonna bring out the big guns real soon.

Me: Yes, and although that is agreeable, we will be doing a Special Crossover regarding Oma Zi-O's time but,

Alastor: We won't spoil it for you as it will no longer be a surprise when we say it, eh?

Me: That's true. That's all?

Alastor: Yeah. That be all for now as I need to rest up for the big day to help you out. So, see you in the dining room.

He said as he made his way there.

Me: Okay.... anyway, that's all for now and.... see you later.... weird....