𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 2

A long time ago, during the war fighting for the last seat. There is a goddess that stood out the most on the battlefield, she doesn't wield any dangerous weapons. The only weapon she has in her hands is her pipa.

Fierce tune plays in the battlefield, surging powers into the veins of the warriors that heard her music.

Serious wounds are heal by streams of light emitted from the goddess. 

Stream of lights that destroy and push away all the darkness that have flood this land.

She is different from others, she doesn't wield the Seven Visions that was gifted by the Celestials but instead she was given a power to wield. An original power from a real goddess. 

The Sun or the Light Vision.

°°°°°°°°°

Venti smiles as he hugs the (h/c) haired woman in his arms, "Thinking about something again?" a soft voice reaches his ears as Venti plants a kiss on her forehead. "Not really, just remembering how beautiful you were back in the battlefield" Venti said.

"The very first reason why this bard fell so hard for you, my dearest" Venti said with a tint of blush on his cheeks. He lift his hand and caress her cheek softly. The woman in his arms let out a chuckle, "Even I am covered in blood and dirt?" she asked. "Yup!" Venti said as he hugs the woman tightly, "I really miss you, (Name)" he mumbled, burying his face in the crook of her neck.

"So do I" (Name) said as she hugs him back before pulling away. She smiles at the bard and look at the food that is served on the picnic blanket. "So much food, are you sure we can finish all?" she asked the bard. "Eheh, I'd thought Xavier would be tagging along. That mn does have a huge appetite with Mondstadt's finest cuisines!" Venti said.

"Well he is around, maybe somewhere in the field" (Name) said. "Oh really! Well, he is your Adepti after all and always have to protect you!" Venti chirped. "I bet he is eating some Cecilia flowers~" Venti winked, "So, how was life back at home?" he asked.

"As usual, dear. My children (people) are doing just fine and healthy" (Name) said, "I see, glad to hear that they are doing just fine!" Venti said. "Maybe I should visit sometimes. Wow, it has been a long time" he continued. "You're always welcome, Barbatos. It is your home too" (Name) said as Venti giggles, "Well, let's have a toast to our anniversary!" Venti said, holding up the wine glass towards the (h/c) haired woman.

Taking the wine glass, (Name) takes in the sweet scent of the wine before taking a sip of it. "Ragnvindr's finest wine never fail to amaze me" she said as she turns to Venti, "I am surprised that he let you have them considering how underage you look" she giggled. Venti puff up his cheeks, "Hey, this time I bought them with my own money~" pouted the male.

(Name) gasp at him playfully, "Oh my, this is the first time that my bard paid for the wines~" she teased. Venti hums as he pucker up his lips, "I'm doing this just for you, since you always visit every 50 years" Venti said. "Hahaha, I was just kidding. Of course I'm proud that my lovely bard manage to pay his wines instead owning a sum of money to the poor Ragnvindrs" she said, leaning in as she kisses the bard on the cheeks.

Venti blushes as he turns his head and plants a soft kiss on her lips, "Hmn~ you taste delightful, my love. I wish I could eat you all up" Venti said in a husky tone. (Name) pulls away with a blush on her cheeks, "V-Venti, you l-lusty bard" she stuttered. Venti chuckles as he pulls her close to him, "Hm~ what's the matter? We've done this for decades and yet you're still flustered~" he said.

(Name) looks away, blush still adorning her cheeks. "You just a good flirt even with that cute appearance of yours" she said, "Appearance can be deceiving, my dear" Venti whispered playfully. "This bard has more to come with~" he winked at the woman as he engulf her in a hug and pushing her down on the blanket.

The bard nuzzle his face on the crook of her neck with both arms wrapped around her waist. "For now, let's cherish this moment with warm cuddles" he whispered, (Name) let out sigh as she pats the bard's head and takes off his beret before resuming massaging his head, "Whatever you wish, dear" she whispered back.

Somewhere far, a talk bulky bald man roll his eyes. Two huge axes strapped on his back as he let out a sigh, "Ugh, lovebirds" he said before taking out a bunch of Cecilia flowers and munching on them whole.

A/n :

In terms of children, (Name) is referring to her people. She is a goddess and thousand of years old. So it is a thing for her to call them that since she loves and care for them.