𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 13

Venti POV

The moment I woke up the next morning, (Name) is still fast asleep next to me. I get out of the blanket as I stretch my body as I rub my eyes, "Hhmmm" I hummed as I get out of the bed. The sun already up and people of Mondstadt are out and about with their daily routines.

I open the door of the balcony as the soft breeze hits my skin, I walk out and lean on the railing. Watching people pass by, smiling at them if they met my gaze. I give them a small wave as they gives me back a smile of their own or a curt nod.

I stare at the blue sky and I can see Dvalin flying high above, he is having his daily flight routine every morning.

Then, I remember about last night.

Last night

(Name) already went to sleep, I was left in this sushi roll as I let out a small sigh. I struggle to get out of the roll and I did. I stretch my limbs, the cold breeze from the open window brushes my face it was gentle at the moment until the wind suddenly slap me harshly, making me squeak in suprise. "Mou! What was that for-huh...?!" my eyes widen when the wind whispers into my ears.

I quickly went out to the balcony and close the door so I won't wake up my dearest.

Once I'm out, I stare out at the sky. The wind is pretty seems to be restless. Deep in my heart, the wind is trying to tell me something but what? I close my eyes as I listen to wind's voices. My eyebrows twitch a bit, "Can you say it again? I can't hear you clearly" I said as I cup both of my hands on both of my ears.

The wind did it again, it was a very soft whisper.

Its trying to warn me about something.

"Khaenri'ah......Albert" the wind whispered.

"Albert...Khaenri'ah...." I trailed as my gaze turns away and to the sky. "What are you up to Albert?" I questioned, I knew that Abyss Orders are trying to find Gullheim but why the wind is telling me about Albert and Khaenri'ah?

...wait

"Is he...." I said, the thought spikes through my mind. "He wouldn't, it's too dangerous to go there and nobody can ever make it there" I mumbled to myself. I run my fingers through my hair, the wind hit my face but this time it is slightly harder than before. "Gwagh!" I shield my face from the wind, closing my eyes wasn't a great idea-

Multiple red eyes appear in my vision and a high pitch sound ringing through my ears, I let out a gasp as I quickly open my eyes.

I look around and my eyes went to the top of the roof of the cathedral, I see a feminine figure standing there. The moment I blink, the figure disappears like it wasn't there in the first place.

A bead of sweat rolls down my cheek.

"Who...was...that?"

All I know, whoever that was....she is not a good sign.

With Albert

Albert rode his griffin up high in the air, his eyes is filled with determination. A few soldiers are right behind him, riding  large birds clad in armors as the group fly their way towards a region. (E/c) eyes stare at the road before him with determination.

"Sir, are you sure about this?" one of the soldiers asked.

"Yes, we will try and reduce the incoming number of our enemies at that border" Albert said. "But, sir....the Mistress and the young Lord...do they know about this plan" the second soldier said, worried laced in his tone.

"No...." Albert said bitterly, never even bother to look at his loyal companions. The soldiers exchange glances to each others, all of them are head straight to Lord Death's door. "No matter what, we will end this war and the suffering of my people" Albert said, he urges his griffin, Alice to fly faster.

.

.

"To Khaenri'ah!"

Somewhere in an abandoned region

"It's seems they are heading this way"

A soft voice spoke in the quiet room, the room is too dark to see and there's only a few candles around and there is a throne in the room. On the throne sat a female, she let out a hum as her pink eyes gaze at the crystal ball held by her advisor.

The female let out a smirk before she burst out laughing, "Hahahaha! This is so so so fun! It has been a while we have real visitors!" she said as she jumps off her throne. She start singing to herself as she spins around like a ballerina as she stops.

"What are we waiting for? We have visitors and we have to give them a friendly  welcome" she exclaimed as she opens both of her arms wide.

"The son of the Light Goddess and the Anemo Archon! How delightful!" she said.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A/n :

Massive changes have been done in here!