Part XXXII

Aether let out a small sigh as he watch the Anemo God dancing on the other end of the table, cheeks flush red as he plays his lyre in his hand.

"Geez, Tone-deaf bard really drank a lot" Paimon said, putting both of her hands on her hips.

"Mrs. (Name), can't you do anything?" asked Paimon to the female who just chuckle nervously. "Well, I can, dearie but he seems to be so much fun right now" she said.

"He have disgrace the true meaning of enjoying wine" Zhongli said as he takes a sip of his wine, his face seems to have a slight annoyance in them.

"Wahaha! Gwonna -hic- sing a s-hic-ong!" Venti laughed, almost falling off the edge of the table but manage to balance himself.

Xavier just shakes his head, "Do you wish me to refrain him, Mistress?" Xavier asked, suddenly Venti hugs Xavier. "Aw, don't be such a party -hic- pooper -hic-, Xavier~" Venti said as he rubs Xavier's head like he's trying to summon a Genie.

"Let's EEEneJoooYyyy the night!" Venti said, "Hahahahaha!" he laughed.

Zhongli shakes his head, "I apologise about this, Morax" (Name) said. "Barbatos couldn't resists when it comes to free wines" she said.

"Oh, you don't have to apologize, Qīn, and I am no longer Rex Lapis, I go by the name of mortal Zhongli now" Zhongli said, a hand on his heart as he smiles down at the woman.

"Alright, if that you wish to be call, Zhongli" (Name) said as Zhongli's smile widen a bit.

Zhongli's eyes gaze at the bard, (Name) follows his gaze to see the bard doing a little dance and he's holding a broom now.

Daaaaaa! Daa! Da Daa Daaaaaa!
Dadada! daa! daaa da daaa!

Venti did a few dance and a catchy tune to make an opening of his song.

.

.

.

"Never gon-hic- you up! Never gonna -hic- you down! Never gonna run around~ and desert YoooOoouUuuu~"

Then, the door slams open revealing a female with brown hair and wears grey hoodie. She smirks as her glasses glint, "YA GOT VENT-ROLL! WAHAHAHA!" she laughed, then a shepherd staff comes into view and she gets drag away. 

"Was that Miss Mai?" Paimon hummed as she turns around, "Let's pretend we didn't see that" Paimon said. Aether sweats drop and takes out some scripts, "But she told Venti to sing that for the readers" he said.

Xavier pops behind him and plucks the paper from his hand and then burns it.

"No 4th wall breaks" Xavier said with a smile.

Timeskip
(brought to you by Author high on Milo cuz Milo is addictive like drugs)

.

.

.

"I'm stuffed!"

Venti said as he plops himself on to the bed, smiling to himself. His is a little bit red due to him drinking all the wines he can get. He's slightly sober after being drunk for an hour.

"You mostly drink, darling. You only have two plates of food" (Name) said as she fix her nightgown.

"Why, dearest. You know this bard cannot resist wines! It's so alluring, the smell and the taste!" he said as he rolls around the bed like a child. "Haha~ this bed is so soft and comfy, like sitting on a cloud!" Venti said, giggling to himself.