Part XXII

A/N : Just...just look at that picture....my Kokoro ko....hnnnghhh!!!!

.

.

.

.

The sun has envelope the land, Razor opens his eyes the moment a beam of light blinds his eyes behind his eyelids. "Mmmn" he opens his eyes and rub them, letting out a yawn as he looks around to see nobody in sight.

Razor instantly stands up, "Lupicals?" he called out as he walk out the makeshift tent, "L-lupicals, where are you?" he called out again. His heart clench, did they leave without him? Razor begins to whimper like a pup that had lost his parent.

"Razor, you're awake" a soft voice chime in, Razor whip his head at the direction to see (Name) standing with a bucket of water as she puts it down. Her attire had already changed and she is wearing a (f/c) tunic, dark pants and leather boots. Hair is tied into a tight low bun.  An attire fitting for outdoor.

(Name) notices the crocodile tear on Razor's eyes, he came running towards her and hugs her.

"I thought you left...me" he whimpered, "Razor...." (Name) said as she pats his head and sooth him by rubbing his back. "I just left to get some water for us" she said, Razor sniffles as he looks up at her.

"Big man, where?" he asked, "Xavier is out to fetch some things, he will be back sooner" she said as Razor nods at the statement.

Razor was glad that they didn't leave him.

"I'm glad" Razor said, smiling softly.

(Name) stare down at him, 'It seems he has some signs of a separation anxiety....' she thought. "Hey, Razor. I want to know what dish you want to make since you told me yesterday" (Name) said, this has lighten up Razor's mood. "Yes, I remember! Food! Delicious! Potatoes!" Razor said with a bright smile.

He went over to a crate and pick up some ingredients. "Hashbrowns!" Razor said, he walk over to the fire as he puts down the ingredients into an empty bucket. He takes off his gloves and wash them using the water that (Name) had brought. (of course using a coconut shell to take some of the water)

"Really, can I help?" (Name) asked, Razor smiles as he nods. "Sure! (Name) can help!" Razor said, (Name) went over to the boy and sit right next to him as she listen to what the boy is saying.

.

.

.

.

"Puppy paws" Razor said as he hold out the hashbrowns shaped like paw print. "Awww, it's so cute" (Name) said, Razor nods. "Likes them a lot, glad (Name) thinks the same!" Razor said as he begin to dip the hashbrowns into the hot oil.

After the hashbrowns are cooked, so as the fruit jam and it was done. During that, Xavier had arrived with a box of tea and milk that he had bought from Springvale, saying that he wants to brew milk tea for them.

"They smells good, Razor" (Name) said, Razor smiles. She takes the warm hashbrowns and takes a bite, she smiles at the delicious taste. "It's delicious, Razor, it really does" she said, Xavier also takes a bite of his portion. "Hmmn! You have some skills, boy" Xavier said.

Razor begin to turn bashful at their compliments, "Glad that Lupicals love them" Razor said.

Timeskip

Now it was the time where (Name) and Xavier meet Andrius, with the guide of Razor taking them to his place. It didn't take long for the trio for reach some sort of an arena with a carving of a wolf on the large walls.

"Who dares to step into the domain of the wolves?!"

A booming voice fills the air, the eyes of the carving glows blue and cold mists begin to form. From the thivk mists emerge a large wolf, towering Xavier a few feet. Razor stood in front of (Name), arms wide open while Xavier stood by her side.

This large wolf is indeed Andrius, his cold blue eyes stare down at the group.

"Hm? This scent...."  he trailed, fangs bare open as Razor swallow his saliva, "Andrius, they are not a threat" he said. "It seems you have brought old acquaintance of mine"  Andrius said, eyes gaze at Xavier and then to (Name). Andrius eyes turns to Razor, "Razor, do me a favour and stand at the end of the arena. This conversation are between us only" Andrius said, Razor nods but he hesitate a bit.

"We'll be alright, Razor. Andrius here actually a caring sweetheart" (Name) smiles, Andrius sends her a glare and looks away with a huff. "Oh okay...." Razor said as he walk over to the end of the arena and sit on a fallen debris. (A/n: no offense but there's a reason lol)

"What have brought you here from a distant land that never exists on the land of Teyvat?" Andrius asked. "Why? Is it wrong not to visit an old friend?" Xavier questioned, Andrius growls at Xavier though the bald butler didn't pay no mind at the sudden aggressive behaviour.

"Silence, Ox!  My question need to be answer by your Goddess!"  Andrius snarled, "My my Andrius, you always have to be in such foul mood, and yes indeed, we are here to pay you a visit before we depart to Liyue to meet Morax" (Name) said. "I see..." trailed Andrius, "It has been decades, the last time I saw you, you were pregnant with that careless 'bard's pup" Andrius said.

"Pups" (Name) said, "Ho, two...." Andrius hummed, raising an eyebrow. "Never knew that bard had it in him".

"Care to tell me their name?" he asked, "Albert Berchtwald is the name of our first son" (Name) said with a hand on her heart. "The name with the meaning of Noble and a Great Ruler (Albert Berchtwald) " Andrius said. "Does he share any features or personality of both?" he asked.

"Albert is such leader in Gullheim, he share the same features as me" she said, "The other?" Andrius said as (Name) smiles, "The other one is Fulhert, let just say he is an exact copy of my dearest" (Name) giggled, "From the tone of your voice, I can feel that he share a lot of that damn bard's personality. A name that fits his personality, a very bright (Fulhert) child" Andrius said.

"And you, Ox? It seems you gotten softer nowadays"  Andrius said. Xavier chuckles as he twirl his mustache, "The old days are over, so let's start a new. Let just say this Ox have a family of his own too" Xavier chuckled. Andrius stay silent, "Whoever is your wife, I must say, bless her then" Andrius said, hinting something in his voice.

"Andrius!" (Name) said, "We have a child watching, he may be far but your loud voice can be heard" she said.

"Hah, the pup have to know it eventually. Innocence does last long" Andrius said. (Name) couldn't help but sigh and shake her head, "Oi, Ox.... since you are here, I want to have a duel with you. Just like the old days" Andrius said. "Ho, a duel? It's has been decades, I hope your spiritual body can take my punches" Xavier smirked.

"Getting cocky, I see? Don't disappoint me, Ox. I will freeze you before you know it" Andrius said, with a smirk on his snout.

(Name) slowly backs away, sweat running down her skin and she can see both beasts glaring at each others eyes.

"This...is not a good idea..." she chuckled.

.

.

.

.

A/n : Heyo! Another update for the week. Nothing much to say but I already pointed out the meaning of your children names! I didn't pick it random alright, their names are german since Mondstadt is based on Germany.

The name of Berchtwald is given by Venti as a family name.