Part XXVII

Thousands of years ago

The Geo Archon, Morax or Zhongli (in his human form) is standing at the top of the cliff. Staring at the horizon and the city of Liyue before him.

He takes a deep breath as he felt a presence behind him.

"You came" he said in a gentle voice, a smile forming on his lips as he turns his body to face the person that had come for him.

(H/c) blows gently by the wind, the woman bright (e/c) eyes glimmers with excitement. A smile forms on her lips, "Well, why should I refuse an invitation from the Geo Archon himself?" she said.

Zhongli walk towards her and takes her hand in his, he brings her hand to meet his lips as he kisses her knuckles.

"I'm glad that you did..." he murmured as he leans back, amber eyes glows slightly as he still holds her hand, refusing to let go of the touch.

It is not everyday that he get this moment, just only him and her.

Nobody else.

Just both of them.

"Shall we?" he said, gesturing to the gazebo he had crafted himself, coloured in the same texture of his scales and gleaming golden lines.

"You made them, Morax?" (Name) asked as she touches one of the pillar that have detailed carvings of florals.

"Yes, I did...do you like it?" Zhongli asked nervously. 

"Like it? I love it! This is so beautiful, Morax! Whatever you made, it's always amazing!" said the (h/c) woman, her smile made Zhongli's heart skip a beat.

Seeing her happy makes the Geo Archon happy too.

A rare feeling that he doesn't get to experience...

"(Name)....I..." Zhongli started, he pulls the woman close to him as he held her in his arms.

"....I.."

.

.

.

.

w̴̨̩̹̦͓̲͈͙͙̖͕̠͍͎͝͝e̸̞̻͇̠̲͉̪̙̊͗̓̉̏̋͗̐̽̅̀͜ ̷̡̛͉̭̯̰͈̰̩͎̦̪̟͗̓͆̅̎̍͂͛͘̚͘̕͜͜a̷̛̱̠͖̜̱͎̞̼̞͆̅̌̈́͆̇͌̕̕ͅr̷̖͊̐̐̈́̈́͑͆̅̓̔̚͠͠ȩ̴̢̬̯̻̹̱̭͕̰̦̭̣̗̇͂̐̆̔̓̈́̇̋̑̇̀͌ņ̶͇͙̹͓͕̰̠̦͙̯͎̈́̈́̐̑̕̕͠'̵̛͈̦̖͇͓̫͔̬̈́̏̀̃̉͊͑̎͘͜t̴̡̰̠͚͚̤̅̆̈́̈́̚͜͠͠ ̷̳̦̣̟̲̙̭͚̖̗̫̬͇͍̓̀̇͒̋̀m̵̧̳͍̱̹̟̗͎̽̈́̂͆̂ę̶̛̞͙͕̫̣̼̟͙̺̲̩̜̥̣̊̀̓̓̒͛͂͛̆͑̓͠͝͝a̶̰̯̙̺̻̠͗ṉ̸̨̨̳̬͉̝͙̿̒̊̾̍͋̚̕t̶̢̡̛̮̞̯̭̥͖͇̭̹̫̤̩́̾̃͑̏̊̆̓͐͌̈́̕͘͜͝ ̸̨̛͇̫̃̃̒͌͌͆̄̚͜t̴̪͉̦͓̣̟̞̘̮̺̩̒̐̽̂͐͛͗͋̓͑̒́͝ŏ̷̡̧̦͍̯͉̯̗͖͍͇̦̫͇͂̓ ̶̹̪̭̪̝̗͗̅̓̿̾̉̊̀b̸̛̳̩͉̱̟̿͌̐͐͒̅͆͌͐̋͑ͅe̷̖̹̩̤̝̭͔̮͂͠

.

.

.

.

A pair of eyes open widely, amber eyes glows in the dark room.

It was a just dream.

He let out a low groan as he slowly sit up from his bed, rubbing his eyes with his dark coloured hand.

Zhongli pulls his hand away as he stare at his dark coloured skin that have a line of gold that glows dimly in the dark room.

"....This feelings never goes away" he murmured.