Part XXIX

"Wow"

(Name) looks up at the inn that is basically built on a large tree, her eyes lit up at the beautiful sight as Venti smiles at her reaction.

"I'm sure you will enjoy the best rooms they provide!" Venti said.

"Let's go up and see Mrs Ver Goldet!" Paimon said, "The last one to arrive have to pay for all the meals!" she said as she flies off to the elevator.

"Paimon!" Aether shouted as he about to run after the fairy, (Name) halts him on his tracks as the blonde turns to the woman. She has a smile on her face, "If she wants to play a game, we play one too" she said as she winks at Aether.

.

.

.

With Paimon, the elevator finally reach the top floor, "Paimon's first to arrive, horray!" Paimon shouted as she flew out of the elevator. "Meal~ Meal! Oh free meal, Paimon is coming for you~" Paimon sang.

As she enters the main lobby, Paimon let out a squeal of suprise.

"W-what- but how?!"

Her eyes stare at the group before her, Aether is holding back his laughter and letting out a few snorts.

"We have our way, little fairy" Venti said, smirking at the small floating child. "Not fair!" Paimon said. "Welcome to Wangshu Inn!" a voice said, all of them turns to the source to see the owner of this inn.

"Mrs. Ver Goldet! Hi!" Paimon said, waving at the owner. "Hello there, fellow travelers! It seems you have brought some friends" Ver Goldet said.

"Uh-huh! We're here to see Zhongli! Is he here?" Paimon said.

"Ah! Master Zhongli of Wangsheng Funeral Parlour. Well, let's see..." Ver Goldet looks through the list on the clipboard in her hand. "Yeah, here we are! Master Zhongli already booked three rooms for all of you" she said as she takes out three keys.

Aether takes the keys and went to the others, "Well, it seems we have our rooms. Paimon and I are sharing, Mr. Xavier have his own room and-"

"My dearest and I will be together in the same room!" Venti said popping out a tongue as takes the key from Aether.

"Dinner will be held in the vip room on the top floor, requested by Master Zhongli. Be there at 8:00 pm sharp" Ver Goldet said. "Thank you for reminding us, Mrs. Ver Goldet!" Paimon said.

"Can't wait to have a big meal!" Paimon said.

The group went up to their own rooms with the escort of Ver Goldet. In fact that all of them are on the same floor. Paimon opens the door and gasp at the sight of the interior of the room. "So fancy!" she said as she flies over to the queen sized bed and hop on it.

"How much Master Zhongli have to pay for all of these?" Aether questioned. Pouring himself a cup of water from the table and takes a sip.

"That would be 10 million moras!" Ver Goldet said passing by the two.

Aether couldn't help but spew out the drink, coughing a bit "W-what....👁️👄👁️" Aether stuttered in shocked.

"Most expensive one are the dinner since he hired the bestest chefs in Liyue to prepare the meals!" Ver Goldet said. "The man really can afford all of that for a consultant" she said.

"...Y-yeah" Aether said. 'Probably killing Childe's money...' he thought.

Somewhere

"Hey, where did all of my money have gone to?" Childe wondered, staring at the empty chest in his office. He remembered that he have money in this chest.