𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 12

The Light Goddess and The Anemo God, even apart they are inseparable through hearts and feelings, they can feel each others presence no matter how far and near.

That red strings of fate are tied together ever since their first meeting.

.

.

.

(Name) sat on the chair on the balcony, a book in hand as she reads the text of the story of Rex Lapis. Venti already told the whole story to both Aether and Paimon, leaving the duo in surprise after they get to know about them but it seems Venti didn't tell them the full story and it is something for the future.

(Name) can feel that they are people with good intentions. Maybe it is not hurt to invite them to Gullheim if given time.

Talking about Rex Lapis—

It has been a while that she haven't seen him, she planned to make a sudden and suprise visit to the Geo Archon.

But first—

"Still not sleeping, deareset?" she felt arms wrap around her and felt a soft pressure on her right shoulder, it was Venti. "I'll be in bed a little bit, darling" (Name) said as Venti's eyes went to the book. "You're thinking about that blockhead isn't it?" he questioned, "Well, yes. I plan to make a visit. Since he has entered the world of mortals. I just want to know how he is doing" (Name) said. "Knowing him, he's not doing well in terms of money use" she said, chuckling at the information that Xavier had given her the pass few months.

"Meh, why you want to worry about him? He just can poop out moras since he was the one created it" Venti said, puckering up his lips as his gaze staring other direction other than his wife.

"Jealous?" (Name) asked, Venti huff "Well, of course I do! I want you to think of me and not some old dragon!" Venti said. "I'm way more cuter than him" Venti exclaimed. "You know you always be my number one" (Name) said, caressing his cheek. Venti hums as he grabs her hand, kissing her knuckles before leaning his cheek on the palm on her hand.

"Of course you do" he said.

"But I still plan to meet him" she said.

"—Fine....just don't let him be touchy with you" Venti said. "He is blunt man! So, don't call out his name too much, don't give him headpats or he will be like an attention seeking cat that demands for more headpats!" Venti said, pointing out the rules for the woman.

"Oh, Barbatos. You're overreacting" (Name) said, "Well, of course! I cannot let men be touchy with you! Kids are fine like Aether and that pixie! Not older men like Zhongli! Or even Master Diluc or that that Cavalry Captain! I saw him being so touchy with you, even I was drunk that time!" Venti said, streams of smoke went out of his nose as he clench his hands into a fist. 

"Cuz, you are my beloved wife and as a husband, I have to keep away those hungry wolves from devouring my dear love!"  Venti said proudly, puffing his chest and flexing his none existing muscles in those skinny arms of his. (Name) couldn't help but laugh at this, "W-why are you laughing? I was not joking!" Venti said, trying to sound serious but became flustered instead. His face is red as an apple the moment the woman laugh before him, (Name) pulls him into a hug and kiss his forehead.

"Oh, darling! The way you're trying to show off your none existence muscles made me laugh" she said. "I have muscles okay! You didn't see them yet!" Venti said, trying to pry himself away from the woman. Only to have him being straddle by her, he was push on the second chair next to her as she sat on his lap.

"The only strong muscle I know is down here" she said, rubbing his crotch as Venti blush heavily. "Nngghh—" Venti held back a moan as (Name)'s hands snake up from his thighs up to his waist and then to his chest.

"Knowing you, you can't beat someone physically but your anemo powers can terraform the whole land and make the tallest mountain become a little island in an instant" she said, pecking his lips and she stands up. Venti pouts, "Were you teasing me?" he asked her as he stands up and follow her as she sit on the bed.

"Maybe" she said, Venti glares softly at her as he pushes her on the bed. Her body met the soft bed as Venti lean his body on her back, his hands pins her arms down. "If you keep on teasing me like this, that strong muscle will be even more stronger and excited for more of your teasing" Venti said, in a seductive tone.

The was a silence.

(Name) smiles as she twist her body, catching the male off guard as she wrap the blanket over him. "H-hey!" Venti said as he squirm in the soft fabric.

"It's pass bedtime now, it's time to sleep!" (Name) said, a smile on her face.

"(Name)~ you cannot leave me like this, this is so unfair~" Venti whined, struggling to get out of the sushi roll but only to get hug by the female. Using him as a hugging pillow, "Hush, now sleep...." (Name) said as she drifts of to sleep.

Venti puff up his cheeks, "Next time, I'll get you for this...one day" Venti murmured as he let her get away from it, for now. 

Author's Note :
Something is rising and it is not Zhongli's pillar! 
👁️👄👁️

Updated note :

No changes have been made