Part XXXIII

It's early morning and (Name) was the first one to wake up the moment she hear the bird chirping and the warm touch of the morning sun that peeks through the window.

(Name) let out a hum as she sits up from her bed, she stretch her body as her gaze turn to Venti that is snoring away.

She smiles softly as she combs her fingers through his hair, "Mmmm..." Venti hummed and stir a little before proceeding to sleep.

The (h/c) haired woman jumps off her bed as she make her way towards the balcony and slide open the door.

"So beautiful~" (Name) said as she stare at the horizon before her, the sun is rising slowly.

Soft wind blew gently as a white dove fly around in front of her. (Name) holds out her hand as the dove land on it, it coo at her as (Name) smiles at it.

"What a lovely dove you are, so beautiful" she said, gently petting the dove with her finger. The dove enjoys the affection it was given. After a few minutes, (Name) decide to let the dove take flight and it did. She smiles as she watch the dove fly away, hopefully she will see it again.

(Name) decide to take a seat on the chair that is put on the balcony, she takes her time enjoying the morning breeze and the fresh air.

.

.

.

.

"Hello, there, pretty lady" a voice said, (Name) let's out a gasp of shock and stands up from her chair instantly, in order to get away from the presence besides her.

She felt her back hitting the wooden railing as she slowly falling back.

A hand shot out and grabs her extended hand.

(E/c) eyes met with ocean blue ones, a smile is on his face as he slowly pulls her back on the balcony. "Be careful, you're a jumpy one, aren't ya?" the ginger asked.

It was Childe, "Childe...you scared me" (Name) said, trying to calm her beating heart. Childe lets out a giggle and scratch the back of his head, "But mostly it's my fault, I'm so sorry" he said with a guilty look on his face.

"So, what brings you here?" she is fully aware that Childe is a harbringer, one that serves the Tsaritsa. He can kidnap her at this moment but it seems he didn't do so.

"Aaaa....well— um you see. Just chilling around and enjoying the morning breeze!" Childe grinned, arms wide open. "Chilling on someone's balcony?" (Name) said as Childe looks away. "Hahaha...." he laughed nervously.

His eyes stare into hers, "Pretty Lady, um..I'm not here to kidnap you or anything but how did you know who I am?" he asked the woman.

"Hmm....well~ that's. a. secret" (Name) said as she gives him a playful wink, it's easy actually and all thanks to her son that keep tabs on the harbringers, even the woman named, La Signora too. The one that took Venti's gnosis.

"...okay, you're a smart one, don't ya" Childe said with a playful smirk. "I like that" he said.

"Other than being here for me, what are you doing here?" she asked the male, "Eh, just want to meet Xiangsheng, he owns me and the bank like a lot of moras" Childe said.

"Ah, now I see where he got all the money from" (Name) said, shaking her head.

"Are you and Zhongli close friends?" she asked.

"Eeehh...more of acquaintances. But we see each other like a lot, more of like business partners" Childe said. "I see" (Name) said and then she hear a knocking on the door.

"Ah, that must be Xavier" she said.

Childe flinch a bit at the mention of the bald man's name, "O-Oh! I must get going then! As much I want to fight your butler so much but it seems this place is not a perfect battlefield" Childe said as he takes her hand and plant a kiss on her knuckles.

"I don't want to get a kind and pretty lady hurt because of me" he said with a soft smile, "Hope we meet again and maybe hang out like friends!" he said as he flips back and jumps off the balcony. (Name) look over the railing and see the ginger haired male parkour his way down by using the wooden pillars.

Childe isn't bad as he looks, she can sense the bloodthirst in his soul but there are purity within them. He is a young man that enjoys battle, (Name) knew that he had fought Xavier but lose every in battle. Mostly Xavier one-shot him (even without him aware of it).

But the loss wasn't enough to bring his fighting spirit down.

What a strange one....

(Name) walks back into the room, she hear the knocking again. "Hold on a minute" she said as she opens the door slightly.

Instead of Xavier it was none other than Zhongli himself.

"Zhongli" (Name) said, Zhongli looks down at the woman in a nightgown. "Good morning, (Name)" Zhongli said, "I am here to invite you to a morning tea" he said.

(Name) blinks, "Oh, really? That's so nice. I'll wake up—" before she could finish her words, Zhongli cuts her off. "Just the two of us" he said.

"I want...just us..." he said quietly, looking into her eyes. "The bard will be out for a very long time, not until noon. He indeed drank a lot last night and I have asked Xavier to brew him up a sobering tea" he said.

"Hmm...well, alright. I accept your invitation, Zhongli" (Name) said with a smile, "Great, I'll wait for you to get ready. I'll escort you down" he said. (Name) closes the door as Zhongli turns away, a smile etch it's way to his lips.

Finally, he able to have an alone time with her.

So many memories he wants to share with during her absence from Teyvat.

.

.

.

.

.

A/n :

Hopefully he confess soon, ganbare Zhongli-san! *holds up Zhongli's banner* even you will be rejected, you will take it like a true chad!