𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 10

Aether and Paimon are roaming Windrise to search some sweet flowers requested by Sara. The two of them are having a chat but it mostly Paimon that do the talking.

...and the topic is mostly about food.

"Paimon, I think it's enough talking and let's get the Sweet flowers" Aether said, with both hands on his hips.

"Paimon just can't wait to eat Fisherman's Toast!" Paimon drooled, Aether just shook his head as his eyes spots the patch of flowers he have been searching for. Plucking the flower, Aether put the flowers into a small sack as he stands up. "Do you think these are enough?" he asked his emergency foo- I mean, companion. "Surely it does! Come on, let's get going!" Paimon said, twirling in the air.

"Okay—"

"Gwaaaaa! I didn't mean to do that!!!" a voice screamed, it sounds close. The duo stare at each others as Aether sprint towards the source with Paimon following right after. They reach the source to see a male with long dark blue hair with teal shades, he was surrounded by huge and small slimes.

"Eeeeek!!! My intention have gone wrong! I want to tame you guys!" he squeaked, "He wants to tame slimes?" Paimon questioned. Aether summons his sword as he dash towards the scene, he slice through the slimes and use his anemo power to send the slimes away.

One by one, the slimes pops into goo as the remaining ones flee the scene.

"Hey, are you alright?" Aether asked, kneeling next to the long haired male. The male lift his head up, "GWAGH! TONE-DEAF BARD! SINCE WHEN YOU GOT LONG HAIR?!" screamed Paimon. "Tone-deaf bard? Silly you, I am not that person. My name is Fulhert and thank you for saving my life, dearest warrior!" laughed the male named Fulhert as he stood up to his full height. He is a little bit taller than Aether and even Venti. "M-my name is Aether and this Paimon" Aether said, gesturing to Paimon. "Hahaha! Nice to meet you two, Aether and Cutie!" Fulhert chirped, grabbing their cheeks and pinch them.

Paimon slaps Fulhert's hand away, "Cutie! Paimon is not a Cutie! Paimon is an emergency f— h-hey!" Paimon shuttered, blushing a bit when she realized that the man called her a cutie.

Aether stare at the male, the man before him looks like Venti but not really Venti. He wore an attire that Liyue people would wear but looks like one of the noble ones.

"S-so, why were you messing with slimes?" Aether asked, Fulhert burst out laughing. "I was trying to tame some slimes with elemental source but it kinda got out of hand when I accidentally hit one of them! Eheh!" Fulhert said, popping out his tongue. 

"Your clothing looks like from Liyue, are you a noble, perhaps?" Aether questioned. "Yesn't!" Fulhert, "Huh?" Paimon said. "It is a yes and it is a not at the same time!" Fulhert reply.

"Paimon guessing it's a 'maybe'?" she asked. "It's a yesn't!" Fulhert said "It's a 'maybe'!" Paimon said. "Nope, a yesn't! Cutie" said Fulhert, he picks up the back from the ground and sling it over his back. "You're one weird person! Even more weirder than that Tone-deaf bard! and don't call me a, Cutie! It feel so weird!" Paimon huffed. "Yesn't is not a word, too!" she said, crossing her arms over her chest.

Aether sweats drop, "Are you alright? Do you have any injuries on you?" Aether asked. "Nah, I'm fine! Since I wasn't able to tame some slimes, it seems I have to try it elsewhere! Slimes are so cute!" Fulhert said.

"You loves slimes, huh" Aether said, "Yup, can't resist how cute and squishy they are. No matter how electrocuting, hot, cold, earthy and windy. But the best out of all is the dendro ones, they smell like one of those air fresheners! I have a few back at my place! Maybe you should come and visit sometimes!" Fulhert said with a bright smile on his face.

"Paimon thinks he's too weird" Paimon whispered to Aether, "Sure! We love too!" Aether said, "Hey, don't ignore Paimon!" Paimon said. "Great! I will send a letter when I ask my mom about it. I know you are a good person!" Fulhert said. "Like we will come!" Paimon said.

"We will have a banquet sooner, in order to grace our saviour" Fulhert said, the word of banquet reaches Paimon's ears. "A banquet! Really!? If there's food, Paimon's going!" Paimon. "Yup, we have tons and tons of food! I'll make sure to have a vip table just for you and your friend, Cutie!" Fulhert said.

"Oh my, look at the time!" Fulhert said, staring at the contraption on his wrist, "I have to get going now, or my big bro will kill me! So long you two!" Fulhert said.

Fulhert put his two of his fingers into his mouth and whistle loudly. Then, flapping sound can be heard as a shadow fly pass the duo, Aether and Paimon look up at the air to see a creature with the head of an eagle and a body of a lion. It lands on the ground as Fulhert mounts on it, "Bye! Bye!" he said, waving at the two as the creature took off flying.

The gust of wind created by the creature made Paimon lose her balance as she grabs hold on Aether's shoulder. "Hey! Watch it!" Paimon shouted, but the Fulhert and his mount already far away.

"A Griffin...." Aether said in awe, he never seen one up close before and only in story books. "Hmp! Griffin or not, I will give that strange guy a stupid name!" Paimon said as she begin to think up an insulting name.

"Hah! Slime-loving bastard!" Paimon said.

"Really, Paimon?" Aether deadpanned.

"Well, yeah! The looks of his face, he really like slimes, who knows if he have slime fetish!" Paimon huffed, "I hope that Slime-loving bastard give us the letter sooner!" Paimon said. "Hey, Paimon. I think we should finish out comission first" Aether said, waving the sack before her.

"wah! We almost forgot about that! Come on! Sara must have been waiting!" Paimon said as the duo make a run towards the city to deliver the flowers to Sara.

Updated note :
There is not much to do in this chapter since it's already perfect as it is.

A/n  :
We get to meet Fulhert! Yes, I intend to make him look like Venti but with long hair! So this is the picture of the two brothers!

A/n  :We get to meet Fulhert! Yes, I intend to make him look like Venti but with long hair! So this is the picture of the two brothers!

Art is by me and I kinda recreate Albert here and also mention their heights here too.

Hope you guys like it, and you guys are welcome to make fanart of them!