AU | Albert x Reader | 001

A/N : Art above by me and I used some base since I'm lazy lol.

Requested by  raya1234yawaree

.

.

.

Albert is that typical tsundere and sugar daddy guy. 

You and Albert have been friends ever since middle school.

How did both of you met, well by coincidence, he saved you from a very sticky situation where a bully of yours tried to lock you inside you locker.

He happened to be walking down the hallway to fetch some of his things from his locker and saw the situation.

He gave that bully a good beating and a complete set of mean words that made the bully cry, be it a girl or a boy.

Albert Berchtwald, the scariest kid in the school. Everyone feared and adore him, he is ruthless when it comes to bullies. He makes sure that they won't pick on people that are weaker.

The last time, he hang a group of bullies off the school rooftops to the point that they peed in their pants.

After that, no one dares to commit bullying in the school.

Other than that, he's a straight A+ student, a school president, a student that scores every sports and also the club leader of the Student Council club.

This guy is a total package...

Somehow, just somehow that the two of you were fated to meet each others. Like encountering him, riding a freaking LIMO off to a cafe nearby during a cold rain. He offered you a ride home and some Starbucks drinks.

That's how the two of you just get along.

You were scared of him at first, since how intimidating he looks and before you could even blurt out a single word. His sharp gaze would keep your words down to your throat.

Geez, just how people handle with him?!

Although, you got used to it and able to make a conversation with him. He told you that his mother owns the largest company in his country and his father is a popular and a well known bard in Mondstadt, even though that his parents are currently working at a kindergarten just for fun right now, considering how his mother adores little children.

At that point, you get to know that he's actually caring person deep underneath that mean tone of his.

He's a typical tsundere that is.

.

.

.

"Hey, Al! Do you want to go fetch some food at the cafe with me?" you asked the male that is sitting at his desk.

"Ugh, don't tell me you forgot your lunchbox?" groaned Albert, sending you a sharp glare. You giggle and scratch your head, "Yeah, I woke up late today...hehehe~" you said.

"I said to stop playing that darn game didn't I? I even gave you a freaking schedule to fix you unhealthy routines!" he scolded, finger nudging your forehead as you whine at his action.

"Also, here" he said with a poker face, handing out a bright pink double decker lunchbox with a cute white lamb on it. "Aww~ a lunchbox just for me?" you cooed as Albert snarls at you.

"I made too much! This is my lunchbox and not yours, I don't want good food goes to waste. Shut your mouth and eat them" he said, opening the lunchbox, showing the food inside.

Albert is a great cook too, look how cute the riceballs are, awww~

"It's so delicious, I wish I can cook like you~ You're so awesome, Al" you hummed, chewing on the food. Albert stayed silent, munching on his food with a small blush forming on his cheeks.

"Don't talk with your mouth full, idiot" he said.

The door of the classroom slides open, revealing none other than.

"YO, I SMELL SOME GOOD FOOD! HEY, AL! GIVE ME SOME!" it is none other than Albert's little brother, Fulhert. Standing there with all his glory, eyes twinkling and drool coming out from his mouth.

Fulhert smiles when he sees you, "(Name)-chan~!" he sang as he get closer to you. "Can you feed me some~" he pleaded, giving you the puppy eyes that you couldn't resist. "Oh, sure!" you chirped, picking up a piece of rolled omelette.

Irk mark forms on Albert's cheek, all the sudden. Fulhert was push aside by Albert, who lean over the table to the omelette held by your chopstick as he takes a bite of the food.

His face was so close, he pulls back and look away. A hand on his mouth.

The classmates that witness the scene stayed silent.

Yeah a moment of silence...

Heavy blush begin to form on your cheeks when you able to process his action. 'His face was so close! His face was so close!!!' you thought, squealing right inside.  

"Awwie~ I want some! Al, you're a meanie!" whined Fulhert, Albert sends a glare at his brother. "You already have your lunchbox" he hissed, "But you made it sooo little~ No wonder you make so extra, you want to feed (Nam— mmmppfffttthhh!!!" Albert shoved a riceball into Fulhert mouth to keep him quiet.

Blush forms on his cheeks, "Shush!" he said.

Silence~

"WHAT ARE YOU NITWITS LOOKING AT?!" he barked at the other students who quickly return back to their own business.

You were still daze, Albert stare at you and sigh. He snaps his finger right in front of your face as you turn to him, "Eat quickly before the bell rings" he said, "A-ah—" you said as you eat your food.

The bell rings as you and Albert continues on with the class till the school ends.

End of part one