Part XXXIV 🐂

| The True God of War |

We all know about Xavier, the man that stood by the Light Goddess as her guardian. But do we know him well enough? Other than being a simple butler.

.

.

.

.

How or why the Archon War began are currently a mystery. Gods were able to coexist relatively peacefully before the War began, so the circumstances that triggered the Archon War are currently left to speculation. The logistics of the war are also unknown, such as how the nations were divided or how the victors were determined.

.

.

.

.

.

Ever since the war had begun, everyone's life have been a total disaster. There are no place to call home at that time. Many Gods thirst for power and battle each others in order to get the divine seat and ascend to godhood.

There was nothing but chaos.

But somewhere, there is a story about a lone Ox adepti that have slain countless of demons and corrupted gods with only his axes.

He wields no elemental powers, nothing but pure brute strength and determination to exterminate the evil.

Many said that he was a human warrior that have died in a battle and was given another chance at life, reincarnated as an adepti in order to help the weak.

Others said that he is indeed an adepti, one that wants to end the war like any others. One that wants peace.

His name spreads like wildfire across the land, many fear his name mostly to other beings like adepti and Gods.

Many Gods never dare to challenge him, afraid that his blades will cut them clean with one sweep or worse was his punch that able to destroy a whole mountain into rubbles.

It is belief that once he punch the air, the earth will rumble loudly. Made a massive earthquake and summons a raging tsunami. He can divide the land into islands if he wish to do so. 

The earth is his domain, his home and where he was born. A living being that was send down to put a stop to all madness.

Morax, one of the beings that witnessed his stampede challenges him into a duel in order to see which can win.

The battle lasted for 3 days and 2 nights, it was a fierce none stop battle. Both can command the earth, a battle between an adepti and a dragon.

Though it was proven who is victorious. The Celestial have chosen their first archon that is adepti himself.

But what's this?

The adepti refused their offer to the seat, of what reason?

"I am no God, mind the titles. I am just an adepti, I am not suited to rule over a land and I don't like crowds. I prefer to roam the land and exterminate all evil"

The first seat was offer to the dragon, Morax, who accepted the offer. Thus, the Geo Archon was born. Morax offered the adepti a Geo Vision as a token of their friendship.

With the new Geo Vision, the adepti rarely use them. His power were too great to begin with.

His true origin is unknown and why he was born, words about him only spreads between adeptis and Gods. Soon it slowly spreads to the mortals, that somehow bent  the story to their likings.

Something that is real have become a legend, then legend become a myth and myth become a fairy tale.

A bizarre tale to tell to their children.

Soon, the tale became forgotten and only a few are able to keep them in their memories.

The ones that have witnessed his carnage. One have slain countless of evil, corrupted gods and rampaging titans. One that won in countless of wars.

One that is worthy to be call 'The True God of War'.

.

.

.

.

A/n :

A short chapter about our man Xavier! If you realize that some chapters have emojis one them.

The Dove (🕊️ ) is MC

The Ox (🐂) is Xavier

Xavier was inspired from Kratos, Saitama's personality and Edward Newgate's devil fruit ability (Whitebeard). Mix them all together you get a broken character 😜.

But broken characters are loveable if their personality is fantastic.

If you question why Xavier didn't wreck the demons in the prologue, he doesn't want his human comrades to get hurt by his strong power.

In this chapter he seems super OP than his current state, and there is a reason.

So wait for the future updates.