Good Bye...

*Mitzy's POV*

Today is the day Nash and I run away together. I'm going to leave everything behind... I'm never going to see Matthew again. That really hurts. Right now I'm currently getting ready to go to Nash's house and get some education up on me.

I took a last glance in the mirrior and went downstairs. Max doesn't work today so he's taking me to Nash's house.

"You ready?" Asks me.

"Yup." I say and walk to the door. I open it up and walk out the house. I walk to his car and wait for him.

"Any time soon!!" I joke around with Max.

"I'm going!" He chuckles.

He unlocks the car and I get it in. On the way to Nash's house we talked about the randomest things.

He got there and parked.

"Thank you!" I say giving him a kiss on the cheek then got off the car.

I walk to Nash's door and knock.

The door immideatly opened. Hayes was standing there.

"Hey." I say and give him a hug.

I walk in and do the same to Nash and Matthew.

"hellooooo Mr.Garcia." I great the teacher.

"Hello Mitzy." He says and I take a seat.

I got my stuff out and he started to teach.

.

.

.

The class ended and I rushed home. I ran up to my room and packed only one luggage.

I quickly packed then hid it under my bed.

"Food is ready." My mom came in and told me.

"Alright." I say and walk out my room with her.

We walked downstairs and dinner was served.

I sat down inbetween my mom and Max.

"So how'd it go today?" Mom asks me.

"Good, how about you?" I ask her.

"Good. Max and I just stayed here watching movies." She tells me.

"Lucky." I say.

A little laugh comes out of her mouth.

I finish up my dinner and wash my plate. I look at the time and it was 4:20. It's time for me to leave...

I hug my mom and brother hard and long. "I love you guys so much." I tell them.

"We love you too." They both say.

I run up to my room and grab my backpack filled with my clothes.

I go backdownstairs.

"Mom I'm going to hang out with Matthew at the park." I lie.

I can't tell her that I'll be with Nash.

"I'm going to take my bike." I tell her.

"Alright." She says.

I walk out my house and grab my bike. I get it on and start riding it.

I took the rode that will take me right to the forest..

Nash and I are finally going to be together. This was my last time I saw my family. The last time I saw Matthew. It hurts, but it's worth it. It might seem crazy, well it is crazy. But I am willing to give it a chance.

I got to the edge of the street and took a right.

The whole way to the forest I kept thinking. What will my life be like??

.

.

.

I finally arrived to the entrance of the forest. I took out a map and followed the intructions. I hope I don't get lose.

"Hmmm..." I say looking around.

"Oh this way." I say and pedal to the direction.

I finally got to where Nash and I were supposed to meet. But he wasn't there. Did he change his mind? He would have told me though.

I jump off my bike. I felt like people were staring at me, I turn around and fell to the floor.

I was in total shock I couldn't believe what I was seeing.....

Nash and Matthew were hanging from a tree... Dead!

They commited suicide.

"W-hy?!" My voice tremembled and tears rushed down my face.

There was three tree's. The middle one had a rope. On the left was Nash hanging. On the right was Matthew hanging.

Tears flew down my face like crazy.

"So this is what they meant." I say choking between my own tears.

If their gone... So am I. There was a stool infront of the middle tree.

I walked on it dying of tears. I put the rope around my neck.. I looked to my left then my right.

"I LOVE YOU BOTH!" I cry and kicked the chair...

.

.

.

Complicated Love....

When the world if falling apart and you feel lonely, sometimes all you need is love. But what if that love is complicated? Some will battle till the end... Some will leave.. Some will stay. But this love was impossible....

************************************************************************************************************

I cried so hard in this chapter I'm not lying. I love you guys so much. I will never forget my expierences writting this book. Complicated Love was amazing, so was Complicated Love 2. You guys supported me so much. Writting this series made me get less shy, more outgoing. I met amazing people! For example my internet best friend, we are meeting this summer! I love you guys so much! i will never forget you guys!