Our Sleep Over Part.2

*Mitzy's POV*

"Yay! Were done!" I said closing my math book.

We were finally done doing homework. Now the fun stuff! It's going to be really fun with them. Their the best. I put all my stuff inside my backpack. I grabbed my backpack and Matt's and put it in my room. I went back downstairs and they were just talking.

"So what are we going to do?" I ask them.

"Truth or dare?" Hayes suggested.

They all wanted to play truth or dare.

"Ok but it better not be anything disgusting." I tell them. We all sat in a little cirlce. It was just Hayes, Nash, Cameron, MAtthew, and I.

The boys started daring each other weird things.

"Ok. Truth or dare Mitzy?" Nash asks me.

"I'm going to go with truth! If I choose dare I have a feeling it's going to be something gross." I say.

"Is it true that you love me?" Nash says and winks.

Really Nash? Why right now.

"Of course." I say.

MAtt bit his lip and looked away.

"I love all of you guys. You guys are amazing." I add.

Nash lifted up an eyebrow, Matt looked at me and smiled. It's so hard to keep them both happy.

"Ok so! Matthew truth or dare?"  I ask.

"Dare." He says.

"Ok. I dare you to take an ugly selfie and post it on your instagram." I say.

Is that even possible? These boys are like models! Better than modrls. Their personalities make them so adorable and asdfghhjkl. Ok... Mitzy calm.

He takes out his phone and does such a creppy face. We all started laughing... After a few dares we decided to something else.

We all decided to do the thing were you putgum, then whipcream in a plate and you have to make a bubble and etc....

I went for the whipcream. I sprayed some into Hayes mouth.  Matthew did the same. We set up the plates and all.

We challenged each other. We put like 3 pieces of gum in each plate. We had to make a bubble with each one. First it was Hayes and I. I pulled my hair back so it wouldn't get in the way.

"Ready?" Cameron asks.

"MHm." I say.

"Yes." Hayes says.

"Gooooo!" Cameron yells.

I literally smash my face into the whipcream. I grab the first piece of gum and put it on my mouth. I looked up and the guys were laughing.

"Smile Mitzy." Nash said.

"You better not take a picture.." I say and try to make a bubble. For some reason they kept laughing.

I made my first bubble.

"Wait what do I do with this gum?!?!" I asked.

"Spit it out." Cameron says.

*Matthew's POV*

"Wait what do I do with this gum?" Mitzy asks.

"Spit it out." Cameron says.

"Where?" She says. Whipcream was all over her face. She couldn't see anything.

I grabbed a napking and put it over her mouth.