Something Suspicious

*Mitzy's POV*

I woke up on my bed, Nash wasn't next to me. I can't believe I'm not a virgin anymore... I lost my virginity with Nash.

I checked my phone and it was Tuesday.

Holy shit school.

Question is how the heck did I end up in my bed?

I place my phone on the table besides my bed. There was a little box there.

I got up and I was still naked.... Holy shit. I put on a robe and walked over to the little box.  Besides it there was a letter.

I opened the box and there was a ring inside! The ring was beautiful!

I grabbed it and started to read it.

Letter:

Dear Mitzy,

I get you this promise ring because I love you. I promise you that I will always love you. I don't ever want to loose you. You mean so much to me. More than a tour. Yeah your probably asking, then why did I leave you for one. I wasn't sure of what I was doing. I really do love you. I want to keep fighting for us. I don't care what people have to say. I love you. I promise you I will always be there. I really want us to be good. Your a special person to me. I never want to let you go. Your so amazing.. I can't believe we lost our virginity together. I love you.

                                                                                                                                    Love,

                                                                                                                                        Nash Grier

How... That was so sweet. Awe Nash.

I decided to start changing. I went into the bathroom and got in the shower.

I looked into the mirrior and I had hickies on my neck. Shit how am I going to hide this? I've never gotten hickies before. Oh well. It was worth it.

I got out and brushed my teeth. I changed into an outfit. Then brushed my hair. I tried to hide the hickies with my hair. I did my makeup, then my hair. (There's a picture of outfit) Obvouisly I put on the promise ring Nash gave me.

I grabbed my bag and went downstairs.

Nash, Hayes, Skylynn, and Elizabeth were there.

"Morning." I said.

"You ready?" Hayes asks handing me an apple.

"Yeah, thanks." I say taking the apple.

Nash smiled when he realized I was wearing the promise ring.

"Lets go." Nash smiled.

Hayes, Nash, and I started walking to school.

"Mitzy why do you have hickies on your neck?" Hayes asks.

Shit. Really Hayes? Can't you ever shut up?

Nash and I looked at each other.

"Really Hayes? It doesn't concern you." I chuckle.

"You didn't have those when you got her. So it was either Michael or Nash." Hayes says.

Shut up please.