My Decision (Nash Pov)

*Nash's Pov*

Three days passed since my dad left me with two choices. MagCon or Mitzy. I've been thinking about it, and it was kind of hard to make the decision. I love both Mitzy and MaGcon but sometimes we have to let go of one thing.

Today is the morning I wake up to tell my dad my decision.......

"Morning Nash." My mom greets me as I walk into the kitchen.

Breakfast was served already.

"Morning mom." I greet back and sit down.

I start eating my pancakes, and they were good. Best cook award goes to my mom.

"So have you decided son?" My dad asks me.

"Yup." I say as I take another bite of my pancake.

"Decided on what?"My mom asks.

"Nash and I made a deal and he has to decide in between to things." Dad tells my mom.

"I have to choose between MaGcon and Mitzy." I say.

"Chad, I dont think that's right. Just let them be. I mean their not fully related." My mom tells dad.

Finally someone gets it.

"Elizabeth, I can't let my son and daughter date. That's just wrong." Dad argues back.

"Well your making the boy choise two things he loves! If he's happy with Mitzy let him be." Elizabeth nearly shouts.

"Then he'll have to leave MaGcon!" My dad shouts.

"Nash it's your choice..... You know what you'll choose." Dad says as he leaves the table.

"Hayes hun, can you step away for a few?" Mom kindly asks Hayes.

Hayes nods and leaves the table. After Hayes leaves mom comes and sits next to me.

"Nash I'm really sorry. Your father shouldn't make you choose like that. He should understand you. I dont why he is so fed up with that." Mom says trying to comfort me.

"He doesn't understand, he never understood. I only have to choose what makes HIM happy not ME, and I'm tired of that. All the girls I've been with would just use me for my fame or because I'm "hot." Now that I find someone who really loves me for me. My dad has to step in and deny it. I lost Mitzy twice and I almost lost her forever, now what other choice do I have?" I say tearing up.

"I'm really sorry hun. I know MItzy's suicide attempt affected all of us, and it must be really horrible to get used just for fame and looks. I could tell Mitzy really loves you for you. I'll try to talk to your father. But if he still makes you choose. Choose what your heart wants." She tells me as she hugs me again.

"Thanks mom." I thank her.

"I'm going to go talk to your dad and see how it goes alright." She says patting me on the shoulder.

I nod and she leaves the kitchen. I get up and leave to the living room. Sitting there was Hayes.

"Nash that sucks dude, I'm sorry." Hayes tells me.

I just give him a weak smile.

"What are you going to choose?" He asks me.

"Dont ask." I tell him.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A while after my mom finally came back from talking to my dad.

"So what happened mom?" I asked.

Her face didn't look like it was a good thing.

"Sorry Nash but he said no..... He's still making you choose." She tells me.

"Oh, um, its okay. At least you tried. Thanks." I say.

She gives me a weak smile and walks into the kitchen. I go up to my room and just think....

If I choose MaGcon I'm going to miss Mitzy.

If I choose Mitzy I'm going to miss MagCon and all of my friends, and all those times and memories we made, and my meeting the fans.

Things only happen one time in life, so I have to choose wisely. But the thing is that how am I going to tell him? What am I going to tell Mitzy if I leave her? What am I going to tell my friends when I leave MagCon? What am I going to do with my life?

This is all really hard. I know a lot of people would say "JUST CHOOSE MAGCON." But if they were the one's choosing they would see it's not that all easy.

"Okay I need to get over this for once in for all." I say to myself.

"But I'm scared at the same time." I add.

"Dad I choose...." I practice..

No that's too simple

"Dad I thought about it and I choose....."

Sounds too informational.

"Dad I'm going to choose....."

Ugh all of these sound good. I dont know. I think I'll just use the second one.

Well here goes nothing.

I walk to my dad's office to see if he was there and he was. I took a deep breathe and was about to knock but I didn't. I stood there like an idiot until I finally knocked.

"Come in." Dad said from inside.

"Um, dad...." I say awkwardly.

"Yeah Nash?" He asks.

"I, um, made my decision...." I tell him.

"Take a seat. What is your choice?" He tells me.

"I choose MagCon." I respond.

************************************************************************************************************