Getting Ready For MagCon

*Mitzy's Pov*

We got to the hotel. I was going to share the room with Mahogany!! The queen um yes!!

They gave me my key and I went up to the 6th floor with the guys. They made that floor private just for us! Thats so cool.

I opened the door and jumped in.

"MAHOGANY!!!" I screamed and Mahogany jumped up.

"MITZY!!!" She screamed back and ran towards me.

We hugged then laughed.

"I missed you so much girl." Mahogany tells me.

"Same omg." I tell her.

I put my stuff on the bed and sit down.

She sits next to me and I sigh.

"So tell me what's been going on between Nash and you." She says.

I sigh and tell her everything.

"Aaaw Mitzy noo. I'm so sorry about that. I didn't think Nash would ever say that." Mahogany tells me and hugs me.

I just stay quiet. I didn't know what to say.

"Oh I am going to talk to Nash." Mahogany chuckles.

"Nah it's fine." I tell her.

"Fine." She said.

"We should start getting ready. We wear matching outfits!!" Mahogany suggested.

"Yes! But we have to wear a matching outfit like your's." I tell Mahogany.

She agreed and we got our clothes ready.

"Who showers first?" I ask.

"I already showered so you haha." Mahogany replied.

"Oh ok." I say and get in the bathroom

I take off my clothes and take a really good shower. When I was done I dried myself then brished my teeth. I put on my outfit.

I was wearing a black crop top with a black skaterskirt, with a white cardigan. As usual my long knee socks and high heel boots. And of course some *LOX* ears the queen let me borrow.

Hair time!!

I vlow dried my hair making sure it got dried really good. While I dried my hair I let the straightner heat up. Mahogany and I decided to go with straight hair today.

As soon as the straightner was hot I started to straighten my hair. When I was done I applied a bit of hairspray on.

Finally make up time!!!!

I started off with the concealer then foundation. It makes the concealer look much better. Then my powder foundation. After I applied tons of coats of mascara. This made my eyelashes look big and cute. Of course I had to wear lipstick. I choose the color red.

"Mitzy are you done?" Mahogany yelled.

"Almost!" I yelled back as I finished applying lipstick.

I put my high heel boots on and took a last glance in the mirrior.

"Done." I say as I stepped out of the bathroom.

"Mitzy you look gorgeous!" Mahogany tells me.

"Talk about gorgeous." I tell her.

We laugh and we chilled it for a little while.

"Mahogan I just got a text from Matthew saying that the boys and him are waiting for us in the lobby because Bart wants to take us all to a restaurant before Magcon." I tell her.

"Ok lets go." She says and grabs her stuff.

We get out of the room and lock it.

We walk to the elevator. Mahogany was scrolling down her phone and I was scrolling through mine. We reached the elevator and it opened. We stepped in and it was quiet. Until Mahogany stopped the silence.

"OMG!" She squealed.

"What?" I asked.

"Oh it's cause yesterday I was talking to this really pretty chill girl and she tagged me on one of her instagram pictures." Mahogany said sounding super happy.

"Let me see." I told her and she showed me the picture of the girl.

"She's really pretty." I say.

Damn that girl is gorgeous she looks like a tumblr girl.

We started stocking her instagram.

I laughed and said "Ong we just stalked one of your fans instagram account."

"Only if she knew." Mahogany laughed and followed her instagram account.

Wow that girl must be fangirling right now.

We got off the elevator and walked to the lobby.

"Finally there here!!" Jack Johnson said.

Mahogany and I just giggled.

We left to the restaurant in a limbo. The whole time I was avoiding Nash. In the limbo I sat next to Johnson and Mahogany.

Johnson is so adorable. His little baby face is so cute. When we got to the restaurant I was in the middle of Mahogany and Matt.

We ordered our drinks and food.

We got our drinks thats when Bart said he had a toast. He started talking and I didn't even pay attention to a word he said.

Why? Because Nash's eyes locked with mine.

That got me so nervous.

*Nash's Pov*

Bart said he had a toast. He got up and started talking. Thats when I locked my eyes with Mitzy's. Her gorgeous blue eyes looking into mine.

I blocked everything and everyone out.

Everyone started clapping and Mitzy looked away.

"I um I'll be back." Mitzy said and left the table...

I wonder where she went.

*Mitzy's Pov*

Once everyone started clapping I looked away from Nash's eyes.

"I um I'll be back." I said nervously and let the table.

I needed a moment alone. I went to the bathroom.

The bathroom was alone. That was a good thing.

I stood infront of the mirror and remembered what Nash said to me. It just wouldn't leave my head. I started to cry. I didn't want to cry but I did. No one can change what Nash said to me. It really hurt. I never thought that would be him telling me that. When he looks at me he probably just see's me as a fucken whore now.

I cried a little bit more and I looked at myself in the mirrior.

My makeup wasn't ruined. Thank god. I apllied a bit more powder foundation just because I could.

I sighed then walked back to the table. When I got there the food was already served.

I sat down and started to eat. After we all ate Bart payed and went back into the limo.

Then we finally arrived to the event. All the boys got readu and so did Mahogany. After they were l ready they opened the gates. The boys got in their places and I was.with Mahogany of course. MagCon as about to begin.....

************************************Another chapter!!!

Vote and comment

updating later

hope you all liked it.

love you all!