The Meet & Greet

*Mitzy's Pov*

All the fans started coming in. I was really excited.

"Hello Everyone!" Mahogany said into the microphone making sure it was working.

"It's such an honor to be here at Vincent and to get to meet all of you! Now we shall let the meet and greet begin!" She said and all the fans started screaming

The fans sarted to make lines. Mahogany and I started with the first one.

She came up and greet us. We took a picture with her and had a min convo.

Next fan came up and we did the same...

We did that with a few fans. I saw Mahogany look around the room, then look at her line of fans.

I wonder what she was looking for.

"Ai whats up Mahogany?" I ask her

"Nothing why?" Mahogany asked me.

"I don't know. It seems like your looking or waiting for someone." I tell Mahogany.

"Oh... nah." She said

"It's just that I thought Sandra would be in my line... but she's not." Mahogany added.

"Oooh... You really want to meet this girl dont you?" I asked curiously.

"Um yeah... She seems chill you know?" She tells me as the next fan comes up.

She looked at me pist off and only hugged Mahogany.

*Nash's Pov*

I got distracted as I saw Mahogany and Mitzy have a mini talk. She looked so beautiful. Another fan went up to them but looked at Mitzy in a rude way, the she just hugged Mahogany.

The girl ended up excluding her from the picture. She then turned around and told Mitzy something. Wonder what she said.

*Mitzy's Pov*

"You didn't deserve to go out with Matthew. Your ugly and fake. Take those contacts off. And plus why are you even here? Matthew probably doesn't even want you hear." The girl said.

Wow... Rude. She mad dogged me, left me out, then insults me.

I take a deep breath as she walked away.

Ugly..... Fake.......

Sigh.

We continued with a few more fans...

Some were being a bit rude. I needed a time alone.

"Mahogany I'll be back." I told her.

"Where you going?" She asked me.

"Bathroom." I response.

"Alright." Mahogany said and I left backstage.

I needed to be alone....

Kinda hurt what that girl said.... Especially after that I've tried to commit suicide. I was so close... but I'm still here.

It couldn't get any better , eberything that Nash said came back....

I felt so worthless...

My eyes became teary.. No I dont want to cry.

"Hey...." I hear someone behind me.

It was Hayes I recognize his voice.

"Hi.." I say.

"Why are you back here?" He asked.

"I.. um got tired." I lied.

"And aren't you suppose to be out there with your fans?" I asked him.

"Yeah but I saw you come back here and I got worried." He says and open his arms.

"Hug?" He asks

"Hug." I say and he hugs me.

I just smile. Silly Hayes.

"Lets go back?" He asked.

"Sure." I say and we walk back together.

I return with Mahogany.

The meet and greet was almost over.

Mahogany greeted two fans, and the next one was up.

She started at with huge eyes.

Finally it was Sandra! She ran up to Mahogany and jumped into her arms. She even started to cry. She is so cute omg. Mahogany hugged her back so hard.

"Dont cry omg." Mahogany says rubbing her back.

She kept crying.

Aaaw omg.

She got off Mahogany's arms and wiped away her tears of happiness. She smiled and hugged me also.

"Your so beautiful!!" Sandra tells me.

"Thank you! So are you! And look we all look like twins." I say.

We all laughed and took pictures.

"I want you to stay with me." Mahogany told me...." Mahogany told her.

************************************************************************

Super sorry i haven't updated!

Enjoy!

Vote and comment

Love you all!

Kik: @Queen_Ana_Bitch

Instagram: @Queen_Ana_Bitch

Like 3 pics when you follow and say your from wattpad to follow back

Vine: Ana Valdez

Love you all!