My Mom's Date

*Mitzy's Pov*

A week after I came back after the hospital has been crazy. Nash told me about dad telling him to choose between MagCon and I. I told him to choose MaGcon. He loves doing what he's doing. Nash is an incredible person with an amazing perosnality. He's so sweet and caring. Nash hasn't made his decision yet, but I keep insisting he chooses MagCon.

My mom has been going out a lot. She gets dressed all nice and stuff. She told me we were going to have her date and his son after for dinner. I knew there was something going on. I wonder who it is.

"Mom! I dont know what to wear!" I yell frustrated.

It gets me so frustrated and pist off when I dont know what to wear. Ugh!

"Your best clothes honey!" My mom yells back.

Really?

I decided to wear a strapless pink ad black dress. The top was pink with a black belt, then the bottom was a black with floral print.For the shoes I wore pink wedges. For the jewerly I wore a hope necklace, butterfly earings, and a crown ring.

I curled my hair and grabbed it back with a bow. Then I did my make up and I was ready.

I went downstairs and helped my mom out to get the ready. I put the plates on the table along with cups and spoons. I also placed the forks and knifes.

We were all done and waited for the guests to arrive. Minutes after our house bell rang.

"Mitzy and Max best behavior please." My mom begged.

Max and I nodded and she opened the door.

My mom greeted the man and let him in.

Max and I greeted him and in came in.... Cameron Dallas....

What the fuck.

"Cameron? What's up." I tell him.

I dont think my mom knew that was his son cause she looked confused as well.

"Mitzy, hey." He said.

"Well lets go." My mom said.

We walked to the table and I sat between Cameron and Max.

"Dude. I think your mom and my dad our inlove." Cameron says.

I tried so hard not to laugh out loud.

"I think the same." I say and laugh softly.

My mom and I served the food and we started eating.

Cameron, Max, and I were reasing our parents. It was funny how his dad kept complimenting my mom's cooking.

We were done eating and we all had a group conversation. This was kind of fun. Cameron's dad is so nice.

"Okay kids we have a surprise for all of you guys." My mom tells us.

"I know your mother since a very long time, we've been going on plenty dates since the longest. And this weekend I asked her an important question. Now we wanted to tell you guys." Cameron's dad tells us.

Oh snap.

They look at each other then at us. "Were going to get married!" They both say at the same time.

Woah.

What.

How.

When.

What.

The.

Fuck.

Cameron is going to be my step brother. What the fuck.

Cameron's dad takes out the ring and puts it in her finger.

"We were hiding the ring till we told you guys, we thought it would be better this way." My mom tells us.

"So what do you guys think?!" He asks us.

"Wow thats great!!!" I squeal.

Cameron agreed as well.

"I dont agree...." Max say as he leaves the table.

"I'm sorry, I'll talk to him." I say and go after him.

.

.

.

.

"Max, whats wrong?" I ask him.

"Nothing" He answers.

"Then why dont you agree with mom getting married again?" I ask.

"Because I miss dad, and I dont think I'll accept anyone else." He tells me.

"But Chad wanted to leave, and he left. Now he has another family and he's happy that way. Mom needs to be happy dont you think." I tell him.

He sighs. "I guess." He says and leaves.

I go back to the table and sit down queitly.

We kept talking for a hour or so. It was time for them to leave.

We said our goodbye's and they left.

"What a heck of a day." I say taking off my wedges.

"I'm going to go talk to your brother." My mom tells me.

"Alright." I say and start watching t.v

************************************************************************************************************

Another chapter! Sorry if its short and boring! BUT HER MOM IS GOING TO GET MARRIED WITH CAMERONS DAD WUUUT!?!?!?!

Vote and COmment

What did you think of this chapter?

Love you all!

-CrazyMofo-