Flight Back Home

Hey guys!! As you could all see, I have a new cover!! Credits go to SierraLynn_02 she made it for me! You guys should also check our prefernce book. Its on her account. And also check out her fanfiction "Only You." It's really good.
************************************

*Mitzy's POV*

"Get yo ass up." Mahogany tells me.

I was scrolling down my phone though twitter. I didn't want to get up.

"Ugh!" I whined and stood up.

I got into the shower.

When I finished showering, I wrapped myself in a towel. I brushed my teeth, then dried myself. I changed into my outfit. (Picture ontop or on the side.)

I blow dried my hair, and decided to curl the tips. While I waited for the curler to heat up, I did my make up.

Concealer

Foundation

Powder foundation

Lots of mascara

Blush

And lipstick.

The curler was ready and I quickly curled the tips. I lightly hair sprayed them. I am done.

I got out of the bathroom. I packed my luggage the day before. Sandra left yesterday. It was so adorable how Sandra and Mahogany said bye. I gave her my phone number and all.

"Were all going to get breakfast before we leave." Mahogany tells me.

"Alright." I said getting my luggage.

"Do we take our stuff?" I asked.

"Yeah, we'll leave it in the car." She says.

We walked out and went down to the lobby. We returned our keys, and checked out. We put all our stuff in the car, and joined the boys.

"Were are we going to eat?" I asked.

They started suggesting things.

"IHop?" I asked.

We all agreed to go

.

.

.

.

We were now sitting at Ihop waiting for our food. We were all sitting in a huge table. I ended up sitting in middle of Taylor and Carter.

We all got our breakfast and started eating.

This was my first time at ihop. It wasn't bad, it was actually good.

We were all having little conversations.

I took another bite of my pancakes, I looked up and caight Nash staring. I give him a weak smile, and we looked each other deep into the eyes.

*Flashback

Nash stayed quiet.

"Yeah stay quiet because you know its true. I honestly have no idea why you said that. Were you jealous because I was hugging him or what?" I say a bit calmer.

"You know what.... Yeah I probably was jealous. Jealous of you hugging him. That's why I said what I fucking said. Because I was fucken jealous. I admit it. You happy now? For some freaking reason you move on to fast. Did you literally forget about the thing we had? At times I feel like you were just with me because you get thirsty and want a boyfriend. Forst we dated. I dumped you then you went on to Matthew. He dumped you then you came back with me. I dumped you again.... Whats next? Cameron?" Nash says harshly.
*FlashBack finished*

I shook my head and looked away.

Flash backs of when Nash and I were fighting, because I didn't like the way he was acting with Michael.

What Nash said really hurt. He sees me as a whore. Sigh. I actually though me and Nash would have the world together. But we don't, and I don't think we ever will. It's just impossible now. Our love is impossible... We have a complicated love. So many ups and downs together. I don't regret metting him though. It was the best day of my life. It all just happened because of a smoothie. Sigh....

Oh snap Michael is out of there today!! I have no way of contacting him though.... Oh wait! Ms.Anderson. I'll call her before or after I get on the plane.

.

.

.

We were all finsihed eating, we payed and then we went to the airport.

Once in the airport we all splitted our own ways.

I gave all the boys and Mahogany a hug.

Matthew, Cameron, Nash, Hayes, and I were all going to the same place of course. We waited for a while till they all called us up.

We got into the plane, I got a seat next to Cameron.

Sadly Emily couldn't come this time. Poor Hayes had to sit with a stranger.

Matthew asked him to exchange seats but Hayes said it was fine.

"Mitzy, Mitzy, Mitzy." Cameron said.

"What?" I asked.

"Your not going to talk to Nash anymore?"He asked.

"I don't know. It's just so complicated." I tell Cameron.

"I mean it was his fault this time, he went off on you. He told you things he wasn't supposed to say. I understand. I told him he fucked up. He knows what he said and did wasn't right." Cameron says.

"Do you think I'm a whore?" I asked Cameron.

"Be honest. Don't lie." I add.

"No Mitzy, I do not think your a whore. Your not a whore at all. You don't dress like one, you don't act like one. Your not one. The only reason Nash called you that was because he was mad and jealous. On Valentines day yeah, you kissed Matthew and Nash. So what? You didn't suck their dick. You love one of them but you just don't know who. It's hard when they both try to get at you. You don't know what you feel. It's ok, we all don't always know what we feel." Cameron tells me.

I giggled a little at the dick part. The way he said it was funny.

I give him a huge smile.

It was only a 2 hour flight. Wasn't that much. I checked the time it was 12:30 we were going to get there around 2 something.

Cameron and I just talked about random stuff. We even decided to do a vine.

A slept for half an hour. Then the other hour Cameron and I played games and stuff. From our phones, not boardgames. Lol.

The plane was finally preparing to land. Yay!!! Once the plane landed. We went into the airport, and waited for our luggage.

I got a call from Chad.

"Hello?"

"Mitzy I see you guys. I'm waving my hand, come over with us?"

"Oh, I see you, and I don't know." I said and hunged up.

We walked all walked over with him. I guess we were all leaving together.

"Guys I want to go to the hospital I was at. I need to see someone." I say.
************************************
Hey guys!! Hope you all enjoyed this chapter!!
Vote and comment please
3+ votes & 4+ comments for next chapter!!
Love you all!!