Trust Me

*Mitzy's Pov*

"Why dont you talk?" I asked him.

He looked at me and his eyes were red and puffy. He opened his mouth, then closed it back again.

"No its okay, so what you've got to say. I wont judge you." I tell Michael.

He shook his head saying "no." Then got up and left.

"No wait dont leave." I say as I go after him.

He ignored me and kept walking.

"Michael...... Why do you keep ignoring me? I'm trying to help you out. I'm trying to get to know you. I want to be your friend. I want to help you out. Dont shut me out. Just let me in. Maybe if you just let out everything, you will feel better about it." I tell him.

Michael turned around and faced me.

"J-just leave me alone. I dont want to be your friend. I dont want you to help me, and I- i dont want to t- talk about it. O- okay?" Michael told me then left.

His words left me in shock. But I cant give up. I need to help him out. He said something, his voice. I heard his voice. But dam that was mean.

I went back into my bedroom and shut the door. I just want to be alone and get some sleep.

I change into my One Direction pj's and get into my bed. First day, four more to go. They will pass by fast. Before I know it I will be back home. While I'm here I will make Michael talk and make him at least a little happy.

After a while I drifted off to a long peaceful sleep.

.

.

.

.

*Next Day*

"Mitzy wake up!" I hear someone yell.

I get up and it was Aiza.

"What happened?" I asked her.

"Time to get up." She said with a wide smile.

"Oh." I say.

I didnt want to get up, but what ever. I got up and we walked to the Lunch room.

They were all there except Michael.

"As soon as Michael gets here we will start eating." Ms.Anderson tells us.

We waited for a while but he never got here.

"Where is that boy?" Ms.Anderson asked herself.

"I'll go get him." Ms.Anderson told us.

"Ugh please dont tell me he's going to do the same shit as always," Susy said bored.

"Do what?" I asked confused.

"You'll see." She tells me.

"Oh okay." I say not knowing what's going to happen.

We wait for a little while until we heard screaming.

I jumped up in concern.

"Dont worry, were used to this." Alexis tells me trying to comfort me.

"What's happening?" I ask him.

"Michael being dramatic..." He said.

Well that was rude.

"Oh." I say not agreeing with his comment.

*Ms.Anderson's Pov*

"As soon as Michael gets here we will start eating." I tell all the group.