Your Out!

*Mitzy's POV*

"Guys I want to go to the hospital I was at. I need to see someone." I tell them.

"Ok. Well lets drop them off first then, I'll take you." Chad tells me.

"Ok." I say.

We went to the car and put our stuff in the trunk. We all got in and drove to Chad's house. In the way he was asking us how everything went, but honestly I don't want to talk to him.

"Mitzy you should stay over." Chad tells me.

"Haha no thank you." I say.

"Why?" He asked me and raised his eyebrow.

Chad stop acting like if you don't know what you fucking did.

"Because I said no. And no means no. N O! So if you can do me a favor and take where I want to go, or I could call someone else to do me the favor." I say with attitude.

I'm done with Chad. I'm also done with Nash. Done with this freaking family.

Chad said nothing but got in the car and drove me to Michael.

"Mitzy, what's wrong?" Chad asks me.

"I don't want to talk to you. Neither to Nash or your family. Well maybe Hayes cause he has nothing to do with this, but I don't even know why I started talking to you at first! When you lived with Max, Mom, and I. You would do nothing but treat me like shit. You would hit me for no reason. You tore me apart. I fucking hate you!" I screamed at him and opened the door of the car.

We were currently in the hospital's parking lot.

"Mitzy.." He said and grabbed my wrist tightly.

"Let go." I tell him.

*Chad's POV*

"Let go." She tells me, but I tighten my grip.

"Your hurting me!" She says and I let go.

Her wrist was red. Oops....

She gave me a glare and furiously closed the door. She walked into the hospital.

Wow. I keep fucking up. But you know what!! Im tired of ttying to be a good dad. I should just be the same way, I was before.

Fuck it...

*Mitzy's POV*

I walked into the hospital and everyone was in the living room.

"Mitzyyyy!!" I started to hear screams.

Aiza came up to me and gave me a hug. I hugged everyone and walked towards Ms.Anderson.

"Hello! Where is Michael?" I asked her.

"He's packing his stuff. He levlaves today!" She said.

"Yes! That's why I came." I say.

"Go to his room, he would love to see you." Ms.Anderson tells me.

I walked to Michaels room and knocked.

A few seconds later he opened the door.

"Mitzy!!!" He said and hugged me.

"Told you I would come!" I tell him.

I went in his room and sat in one of the beds.

"So what's the first thing your going to do when your out of here?" I ask him.

"I dont know." He says with a hand rushing through his hair.

"What do you mean?!?" I ask him.

"It's cause... My parents are always busy. They said they would come to take me out of this place, then go back to work." He says with a frown.