04 | Fiery Terrain

After continuously walking earlier, thankful, I decided to look for the academy's map earlier and took note of the whole place in my mind, which is the reason why I'm now in front of this big double-sided door with a mixture of color light-blue and gold carvings as its design.

A gold and shining word is carved in front of its door, the place I've been looking for since earlier.

The Principal's Office.

I knocked three times and waited outside the door, yet there's no answer. Huminga ako nang malalim at napatingin sa aking paa na nananakit dahil sa sandals kong suot.

I've changed my dirty outfit into something, a white tiered long sleeve with ruffled front and collar partnered with black high-waisted lacy trousers partnered with my black pumps, as when I looked up again to wait but still, there's no answer.

Huminga ako nang malalim at muling kumatok, “I'm coming in,” ani ko at walang sabi-sabing binuksan ang pinto at pumasok.

The cold air blew from the air-conditioned room welcomed me, as I lifted my feet to enter while pulling my luggage, looking around the place where the theme of this room is a mixture of gold, light-blue, and silver.

Bluish-white chandelier, emitting calm facades from the lights it's producing, white table in front with some gold carvings, chairs arranged at the side for visitors to sit, and white walls and ceilings with bluish-white intricate carving that occupying the whole place.

Puti ang buong kuwarto maliban sa aking nabanggit. May mga kulay ginto at asul lang na palamuti na siyang nagpaganda nitong opisina.

Nalipat ang aking paningin sa gitna kung saan makikita kaagad ang flag sa itaas na kulay itim sa gilid at pula sa gitna, na may nakapa-ekis na espada at may pares ng pakpak na itim sa gitna nito. And I think, it's the academy's logo.

The door on my right side opened causing me to look at it. I squinted my eyes, looking at the smiling face of someone who's so familiar to me.

Ang halakhak nito ang pumaibabaw sa paligid nang mapansing hindi ko maalala ang pangalan nito, ngunit pamilyar talaga siya sa akin!

He's giving me a vibe of. . .

“How rude of you to forget about me, Miss Von Sy'yski, or let me say, Kai?” Natatawa nitong sabi na ikinalaki ng aking mata sa narinig. Iisa lamang ang tumatawag sa akin ng pangalang iyon kundi si. . .

“Tito Xander?” Nanlalaki ang mata kong nakatingin sa kanya, na mabilis na kumpirma na siya iyon dahil sa ngiting binibigay nya sa akin!

He's giving off the same vibes to the man I swore to defeat, after all, that man is his son.

He chuckled at my reaction as he started walking towards where I am. His ash-gray hair is dancing that reminds me of my BFF, Zhymir Mikaela Lockéhart, his daughter.

“The one and only,” he assured me once he's close with enough distance before he lowered himself and gently pull my hand. “A warm welcome to the Crown Princess of Drazzehuss, I, Alexander Lockéhart, is pleased to have you with all my heart. I am honored to be your second parent.” And he kissed the back of my palm as a sign of respect in our tradition.

Alexander Nickel Lockéhart, the King of the Zerrotara. If Drazzehuss is known to be the Domain of the Underworld, Zerrotara is known to be the Fiery Terrain. Located in the South is the place where the air is uncomfortable humid and hot, as it's the place where creatures who can wield Ignis, live in their own paradise.

The King of Vampires, which happens to be my Father's most trusted friend. He was known to be also the most powerful vampire in this realm, Forsaken Expanse.