31 | Endurance Training

Freshmen and Sophomore are partners with everything they're assigned to do by the academy, so as the Juniors and Seniors. May rule sa eskwelahang ito na maaaring umangat ang isang Freshmen ng isang taon kung makaasabay ito sa kanyang partner at magiging Junior silang pareho sa susunod na pasukan, ngunit kung hindi naman ay mananatiling Sophomore ito at ang dating partner nito ay tataas sa Junior at kailangan nitong humanap ng panibagong partner na mula sa Senior kung may matitira man.

Calixus informed me that every top 3 students could have their own house here in Lockéhart, which is what I already know. In able to have our own house, we have to defeat one of them. One of those houses should be mine but I refused.

As if I'm interested in having my own house.

I'm fine with our penthouse, and I refused to have my own house since I prefer being with these people I'm with now.

Inilibot ko ang paningin sa paligid. Talagang nangingibabaw ang bawat ID ng lahat. Tipong mga buhay na kulay na gumagalaw sa bawat ID ng isa't isa. The ID is unique, right. The whole corner is gold and the roots have different colors of what kind of creatures we are, and are like shining and swirling around of that rectangular piece. Sa gitna ay ang logo ng Lockéhart Academy, at sa ibaba ang mga personal identities na nakasulat sa ginto at kumikintab kapag natatamaan ng araw.

“The first month, all of you will have a trainer for your physical body. After that, you will go to your perspective room and train your elements or abilities. So tomorrow, wear something you're comfortable and girls, don't wear a dress.” The instructor told us that we patiently listening to them.

My eyes caught the newly arrived presences which everyone stopped and stares, where a small group of people walking through the sea of crowd, bearing omnipotent presences that no one could ignore. They look like the king of this world, the ruler, with the presences that are enough to make these students submit to them.

They are the Special Sections. . .

As I remembered what Calixus said.

“Special Section is just one. All of us are here to help each other so no one will be left behind. It's the rule to train those lower than us. Sophomores to Freshmen, as well as Seniors to Junior. Don't worry, the fun will only start this year.”

And now, looking at these people. They should have already graduated right now but they chose not to, to teach the next generation of Specials, which is us.

The first day of physical training starts. Wearing a black sleeveless tee with a black and blue sports bra underneath, partnered with black flexible leggings and black and blue kicks to complete my outfit. Hair is in a ponytail, holding my share of tumbler bottle, I matched my way towards this field surrounded by grasses and trees, which the chilly fresh wind came freely dancing through this place.

All of us are wearing matching Nike sports outfits, and it was unexpected. Phoebe's wearing a pink set of sportswear, Mika's gray, and Shinoa's red to sexily flaunt her body.

Hindi nagtagal ay may dumating na anim na mentors, na base sa kanilang itsura ay mas matanda sila sa amin, at may hawak silang mga pito. Gumawi ang aking tingin sa pamilyar na mukha, si Sir Montez na gwapong-gwapo sila Shinoa noon. . . at hanggang ngayon.

“Ang gwapo, bes.” Kinikilig na bulong ni Shi. “I will flaunt my body in front of him later, baka sa kaling maghiwalay sila ni—” Mabilis na tinakpan ni Mika ang bibig nito at napansin kong napatingin sa aming banda si sir Montez gamit ang natural nitong tingin na malalim at nakakatakot.

“Keep your voice low! Physical strength at sound manipulation pala ang kapangyarihan nya! At for sure naririnig nya ang lahat ng nandito ngayon!” Pasinghal ngunit mahina nitong sabi. No wonder, Mr. Montez heard what we were talking about back then or maybe he just pretended that he did not? Maybe it's the latter.