18 | Moon Garden

We develop our own storm, that's why we must brace ourselves of facing the pouring rain of consequences from the actions we performed.

Tatlong araw kaming na-suspend dahil sa aming ginawa na dapat ay isang linggo ngunit mula sa ibang officials, dulot na rin ng pagtatanggol sa amin ng mga Special na may maganda kaming nagawa upang mapadali ang paghahanap sa halimaw na iyon, napagpasyahan ng nakatataas na bawasan ang parusa sa amin.

At sa loob ng tatlong araw na iyon, pinagsuot kami ng hologram bracelet na pumipigil sa amin upang gamitin ang aming kapangyarihan, lalo na ang mga abilidad na mayroon na kami nang kami'y ipanganak pa lamang; at hindi tulad ng talagang suspension na hindi papasok, kami'y pinag-ensayo ng physically at masasabi kong that was a living hell!

Walang araw na hindi kami pagod na pagod at halos mamatay kami sa pag eensayo, na kadalasan ay nakakatulog kami sa sofa dahil hindi kinakayang makarating sa aming kwarto.

Hindi lamang iyon. We helped serving at the cafeteria which includes: washing the dishes, assisting foods, and such! At sila Tito Xander? Tuwang-tuwa pa na kaming mga spoiled na Prinsesa raw ay dumaranas ng gan'on.

But we enjoyed. That was my first time cleaning some dishes and it wasn't actually hard to learn.

Stopping my track, looking in front in this dark cave where there's no light to illuminate the place and is dead end ahead if people would look straight, as the small entrance below isn't noticeable; confirming that I'm already in front of my destination.

A garden I've discovered, where people will have a full view of the gigantic moon even it's still morning and is only an illusion. The moon inside seemed as if it's active every day. I accidentally discovered it yesterday when I was looking for some peaceful place to practice controlling my powers that I've noticed, ever since we fought with that monster, Draconem Serpentem, my control over my abilities increased a little.

I don't even know why.

In this underground cave, at the same place where people avoid due to the unfortunate incident that happened, located deep where the waterfall is hiding a path going to the beautiful and majestic haven with an imitation of gigantic moon as if it's so close and is surrounded by fairies and wisps.

Slowly making my way below through the spiral stairs made from stones, with special thanks to my demon eyesight which I am able to see through the darkness, until the shining wisps starts illuminating my place, which is able for me to see my path.

It's protected by an illusion where no one would be able to see what lies underneath unless they're already inside the underground garden, as to the surrounding will welcome them. Just like me right now, and even though I've seen them already yesterday, I just couldn't stop getting amazed by the view.

Lies beneath the ground of where people wouldn't attempt to reach, is a magical glowing garden with distinct color of beaming wisps flying happily to the surroundings, with their tiny titters echoing to the place; glistening in the darkness, giving luminance to the place with the huge moon shining above the horizon as it's the one which always welcomed me, seemed so close yet even though my feet move to reach it's place, I won't be able to come closer to it.

In the middle of everything, is a luminous tree with rainbow glows due to wisps and fairy dusks surrounds its trunks and leaves; as to when a simple wisps disrupt their order, they came shattering, emitting a magical view of dancing light, with gleaming dusks plummeting to the surface water, displaying a colorful reflections and it is so wonderful to watch.

Those orbs are like moving stars, but unlike those dead twinkling above the sky, these wisps are alive and would even dance around a person's body if it's what makes them alive.