40 | Who Woke The Sleeping Beasts

My brother who was always composed, who values his image as the Crown Prince of Drazzehuss and wouldn't be shaken by anyone else from those walls he built to protect himself, got his emotions came bursting out that surely notified every place close to the realm we reside, and I wouldn't be shocked if one day, the whole clan will visit this realm from the rage they just felt from my brother.

Calixus keeps control of his emotions, the reason why it was shocking to see him furious yet frustrated, that even though it doesn't show on his face, the way how his abilities raged shows what he was feeling earlier.

And now, I need to talk to him and comfort him, since he was always been with me at my worst. I must also be there for him.

He wasn't at their assigned room, one of the Juniors answered me and said he headed somewhere, which I assumed will be on his house. But the problem is, I don't know how to go there—

“Going to Calixus?” I quickly looked at the source of the voice and saw Kaellus who's strolling his way towards me. I felt awakened, as relief rushed on me since the first problem I'm facing already got answer.

Kaellus.

“Can you show me at Calixus' house?” I asked, remained to wait for his answer. And maybe luck is within me that's why he's here.

“Come on, I'm about to go home too,” he said and started walking past me, which I followed behind him.

Silence engulfed us while walking at this huge academy, and since it's open to everyone, they are enjoying their stay here despite the scary aura that devoured them earlier, making everyone felt being oppressed for seconds. We passed through each booth, my eyes are wandering but I stopped, realizing that I shouldn't come to his house, barehand, if I wanted to comfort him.

Because of my actions, Kaellus stopped too and from my peripheral vision, looked at me.

“Wait,” I said and ran towards a food booth and look for his favorite dessert. . . or let me say, my favorite since I'll be the one eating with him. Hihi.

“Do you have a Blueberry Cheesecake? Whole cake, please.” I ordered.

However, she only looked at me before her eyes transferred to my back, halted midway, eyes wide in shock and amazement as if her guardian angel appeared, a handsome one, which shows how her cheeks turned cherry as she smiled as if kinikilig.

My forehead creased. “Hello?” May kalakasan kong sabi, lalo na't nagmamadali upang mapuntahan ang aking kapatid.

Dahil sa aking boses ay napatingin ang mga ito sa akin, ngunit mabilis na nalipat ang aking paningin nang may lalaking lumapit sa akin, nakasuot ng apron at cap tulad nila, at may marahang ngiti sa labi. “We are sorry, Madam. What's your order again?”  Because of his warm smile, I instantly calm.

I repeated my order which he wrote on his paper before giving it to someone and looked at me again. Now, he's accompanying me as I asked if they have any ice cream because I know that Calixus would instantly calm once he has eaten something, like our comfort food.

I overheard the woman earlier asked Kaellus' order, which the man said strawberry frappuccino with additional whipped cream and two chocolate chip creams in Venti size.

I quickly turned back my attention in front when the guy came back holding a piece of paper and pen.

“Can you sign here, Ma'am?” He pointed at the paper, as I nodded.

I wrote my name since I don't have signature. Nang makita ang pangalan ko ay bakas ang gulat sa mukha nito at mabilis na tumingin sa akin at bakas ang ngiti sa kanyang mukha.