39 | Prince of Darkness

Shinoa's mood is so light as we proceed to the Gymnasium where Protect the Kingdom will be placed. She was even bouncing on her walks. . . or let me say jumps? And there's a big smile plastered on her face.

Bakit? It was because she saw our Seniors topless after they won the game, and after that, she's already like this. Pakiramdam ko nga ay buong week itong good mood.

“Shinoa Achylls, mukha kang tanga,” ani Mika ngunit lalo lamang lumaki ang ngiti nito.

“Zhymir Mikaela, if only you appreciate our Seniors' body, those muscles on the right spots, biceps, and triceps flexing with every move. Their tight rectus abdominis. . . 8 fucking packs!” Her grin widened. “Kanin na lang ang ulam, idagdag pa ang matigas nilang dibdib na pwede kong higaan— aray!” Bigla nitong sigaw nang kurutin sya ni Mika sa braso.

“Stop fantasizing about them! Shinoa, everyone could hear you, I hope you're aware of that.” Masungit nitong pangaral na ikinairap lang din ni Shinoa.

“And so what? They should fantasize our Seniors too since it's only once in a blue moon where we would see perfect bodies like them. .  ” As she goes back to her mood earlier with her smile so big as if fantasizing again. Napailing na lamang ako.

Hindi na namin ito pinansin at nagtuloy na lamang sa Gymnasium. Today is Sophomores' fight, and I admit, I was kind of excited for this one— how many times have I mentioned this already? Basta, makikita ko kung paano maglaro si Calixus.

After all, I'm a big fan of my brother.

He's my savior, so it's natural for me to be proud of him.

Pumwesto kami sa pinakamalapit sa harap kung saan nakalaan talaga para sa amin. Paano ba naman kasi, nilagyan namin ng pangalan ang napili naming pwesto na may babala na, ‘You'll see your greatest fear once you sit here’ that Shinoa even put dark aura on the paper which is part of her ability to be a succubus.

Nang maupo kami ay mabilis na naglaho ang papel. Malaki ang ngiti ko nang makita si Calixus na cool na cool habang naglalakad.

“The game, Protect the Kingdom, is just simple. Capture the enemy contestants to your base as many as you can in just 15 minutes. The school who captured the higher, with a maximum of 10 people, will be announced as the winner,” said the MC. I couldn't help but smirk since Calixus' ability is suitable for everything, which is why he was chosen to participate in this game, I think.

The game started. Magkakalayo ang base nilang lahat at sa dami ng nasa ibaba at kasama sa laro, ay masasabi kong mahirap ito. Maybe that's why the cage's so big, enough for 20 people to fit.

Well, there are 8 people per group. As for Calixus' group, they divided themselves into half, for offensive, the one who will capture, and for defensive, the one who will defend their base.

Calixus, Kobe, Acheron, and someone who turned invisible is assigned for capture, while Nate that was surrounded by women of their group was left for defense.

Their strategy is good, the capture team is capable of capturing people based on the abilities they hold and Kobe's the one leading them to the enemy's base with his wind ability.

My eyes found Nate where snowflakes came plummeting right after he turned their cage into a block of ice as the other woman placed liquid that keeps bubbling as if boiling. . . which I think is acid. They would make the best defense for caging people based on what they've created. For sure, no one could get out of it.

Everything was good. They are capturing people as fast as they can and truth to be told, they captured almost all the contestants in just five minutes when the game started. It's all because of their president's orders, that I realized his ability is Super Mentality, where equations and formulas are being formulated above his head, floating, and he's the one who's calculating their every moves before they attack, as if everything's in order. From the man who turned invisible, Calixus' dark magic and Kobe's wind made them the best capture team. Their teamwork is the best and they seemed to know each other.