49 | Strongest Region: Tundra•Ex (Aqua and Vortex)

“Congratulations on creating your plants! But let me tell you this. What you've created isn't an ordinary plant, because you've used your mana, which is known as the life force to make these seeds bloom. This is the fraction of yourself, the one would be your memory that you've been part of Special, being one of the top students of our pride, Lockéhart Academy.” Mr. Montez clapped his hands where some of us chuckled in glee. Indeed, having a memory that would remind us that we've been part of this academy that we could visit in the future, it's cute.

“These plants represent you. As long as you're alive, these plants will continue to stand straight, firm, and grow. Congratulations again, my students. Since you've finished your training ahead of time, I'll be giving you three hours to rest. Feel free to roam in this place!” wika ni Mr. Montez at pagkayari nya iyong sabihin at mabilis itong nawala, habang ang aking tingin ay nagawi sa aking mga kasama na nagsimulang magsaya.

They called their familiars that are in human form and started playing with them, and I wasn't selfish enough to let mine sulk within me, the reason why I called them.

Malalaki ang ngiti sa bibig at nagniningning ang mga mata nang personal na mahawakan ang iba't-ibang kulay ng bulaklak na aking pinapaalalahanan na huwag pitasin at sirain, na sinunod ng dalawa at mabilis na tumakbo sa kung saan.

The land is vast and green, the abundance of nature shows that this is the strongest region in the West and the most peaceful one. Colorful flowers are dancing with the wind and everywhere that my eyes stop by, the sound of serene from wind whisper and rustling leaves keeps serenading me. The sun's shining above, giving enough heat to the place yet those trees keep shading the field, unable to let the sun from escaping their thrifty leaves.

I think this region is part of Lockéhart Academy where we could come here as much as we could to visit and tend our flowers so they won't feel lonely.

I continue to stroll in this place until I reached a wide peaceful land where no one is playing at. The wind blew, enough for my hair to dance that I captured them in a side, holding them in place as I took my time adoring the beautiful art of nature that only few could appreciate.

Excitement washed over me that I let go from holding my hair when I ran towards a wide field of colorful flowers dancing in the wind. My place earlier is the last part where there are trees, that in the middle, the sun is shining at the vast field of different flowers in colorful pastels.

“Where is this place?” I whispered and brushed a group of pastel sunflower flowers with my hand. My mouth remained to form a huge smile, thinking if I could ask Mr. Montez for some flowers that I could plant. . . gosh, I'm excited to plant pastel flowers on our rooftop!

“West-Southwest part of our empire.” I almost jumped when I heard someone speak, and my heart started pounding at the familiar powerful presence that only could make me trembled.

My sight found him, who's leaning on the tree I was earlier with his arms crossed on his chest, eyes like eagles as he watched me from those distance we have with each

His eyes. . . my eyes widened looking at the pair of jewel silver eyes he got there, which is different from his natural transparent ones! His eyes remind me of Mika's iris every time she's on her vampire self, but Kaellus, who isn't even vampire. . .

I shook my head and pouted. Wake up, Ciel! “I know. I mean, this place isn't something that the Academy should be hiding.”

Umayos ito ng tayo bago naglakad palapit sa akin. A smirk appeared from his lips, and once his eyes shone brightly from the reflection of the sun above, which made me gasped.

“Your eyes are so pretty, Kaellus,” I unconsciously said, bewitched at the rare eyes I'm looking at, and only woke up from staring too much when I heard him speaks.