Chapter-1 (Maria Clover)

Hi! Before starting...
Disclaimer:

This is my very first story that I am gonna publish, I hope you will enjoy my story.

Thank you for your attention. I will do my best in evey detail so please support me...

Stay Safe;
Hazel
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On the story:
×××××××××××

Oh God!

What just happened...

The last thing I could remember is the sound of an ambulance and a dim of light ahead with surgeons.

And where am I now? Shouldn't I be in the hospital?

But I am in a room full of fancy and expensive stuffs...I am lying on a very big classic pink bed and it looks like a princess bed from fairy tales.

I stood up and started to explore the room and saw myself in the mirror.

WAIT!

THIS ISN'T ME!!

ITS MARIA CLOVER FROM "DECENT ROYAL KINGDOM", a very famous manga comic that is on trend!

I screamed out loud. That is my all time favorite comic!! I am the biggest fan of that author!

How did I end up here?!

Maria is the youngest in Clover family which is one of the powerful noble families.

But she wasn't a fortunate character in there even though she is so pretty and rich. As she is a second lead character, she is in love with the male main lead character, Cameron Leos.
And he didn't like her back.

The story has ended before my accident whereas a tragedy ending.

Maria Clover die...

I sighed.

The only solution is to find my way out back to escape here. As much as I enjoyed the story, I don't want to be here! This world is so dangerous.

However it is easy to change when I know the original story line.

But the bad news is that the story is changing itself before I knew it...

Thank you for reading ^^'' Vote this if you enjoy and a little bit of kind feedback will make my day better!❤