Chapter-15 (Note #5)

"Why did you save me?" I asked him.

He was silent.

"Because I wanted to" he answered after a while.

"You should have ignore! me. Like my family or husband did." I said.

He looked up me, came closer and whiped my tears.

"Don't cry. You don't deserve them." he whispered and left.

Yeah. He is right.

A week passed by. My legs recovered again. And also the relationship with Felix is good again.

We laughed together. Teased each other, in this quite place where there is only a cottage and a river near it.

"Hey Felix! Catch this!" I threw him with carrot that we farmed .

"Ouch! You!" he shouted.

"Haha! You fool" I ran away when he chased me.

"Got you!" he caught me.

"Let me go!" I giggled.

Laughter is overwhelming in our little world where it belongs to only me and him and everything seemed to be temporarily perfect.

A peaceful life with someone I love. I want to live like this forever even though I know something will happen again.

That night, I asked him when he was sitting by the fire.

"Why are you living here, in the cottage?" I curiously asked.

"I am not a fool, Holly. I know that they are planning something. I just sent the prisoners to the palace pretending they are people. And I sent my soldiers and people somewhere safe and then I seperately live here to study the situations what your father is planning." he answered.

"So when will you go back to your people?" I asked.

"When I know everything that your dad and the king and Leos family is planning. I need to take my move too." he replied.

"Do you trust me?" I asked with serious face.

He looked at me.

"Yes. Thats why I am telling you everything." he answered.

I smiled at him. "Thank you." I said "Anyway I am gonna sleep. Good night!"

It was raining that night.

Then, I heard that some attack from the outside.

I got up to look.

THEY WERE MY FATHER, THE KING, MR.LEOS AND CAMERON AND OTHER SOLDIERS!

And they are fighting with Felix!

One vs many isn't fair!

And how did they know about this place and why are they here! Literally not here to save me!

I quickly ran there. It was raining heavily and I think it was about 3am.

"STOP!!" I shouted as loud as I can.

They looked at me.

"Maria?" My father said "Come here! WE ARE HERE TO SAVE YOU!"

I looked at Felix. He is damaging so much.

Then Cameron shouted "Maria! Come here! It is dangerous out there! We don't know what will this monster do to you!"

I was nearly to laugh. Monster?Well, Cameron, this monster is better than you!He saved me even when my family couldn't do this time, I have detimined that I will choose him.

I ran nearly Felix. We are soaked. He was lying on tge ground as he couldn't stand up anymore cuz of wounds.

I pulled out his sword.

"Maria...what are you gonna do?" he asked in a weak voice.

I smiled at him. And I ran into the battle ground.

"Maria! Come back! You don't know how to use the sword!" Felicia was shouting.

My father and the others were just looking at me. They looked shocked.

The soldiers pulled out their sword, thinking I was gonna fight them.

But, I pounded the sword with pressure into the ground.

Then, I opened my mouth and started to sing a magic music #5 note.

That note was called "End of the world" .

It was composed by a professional magician back in 19 BC. It will only work with a sword by someone powerful. I hope this sword will work as it is Felix's.

That note #5 will use the user's inner energies so much and it is a dangerous note that may even cause the life if the user isn't strong enough but the result is it can make the enemies vomit blood and can cause to death immediately when they hear the music.

Then I closed my eyes. Started to sing.

"Maria! No!" my father was shouting.

This time I chose Felix against my family. Even if I have to kill my own family which has officially abandoned me now. Anyway I didn't care.

As I sang, the power grow stronger and then the heavy and strong breeze started to blow around here.

They ran away. I will give them a chance to survive as I would be guilty to the real Maria if I killed them.

When everyone has gone, I slowly stopped and as I stopped I get dizzy.

I fell down as I used so many of my energy. Felix ran toward me and the carried me into the house.

I smiled.

I didn't regret choosing him.