Chapter-13 (Grandest Wedding)

Waking up early, I opened the large window. A fresh air was blowing but it was still dark as it was only 4am.

I looked at the floor where Cameron is sleeping. I feel guilty for him.

Today is my wedding, yet I am missing someone else...

I heavily sighed.

I wanted to escape from this wedding. Marrying someone I don't love is so disappointing.

If it is Maria, she would be so happy.

The family name Leos is come from Leo zodiac sign that add ‘s’ reffered as sun. (*just the author's creation*)

So, that family is powerful as sun. Fierce, mean, heartless, know what they want and make everything to get it.

“Miss me, Holly?” someone behind me told.

Holly?! And that voice is....

I turned around to check.

“Felix!” I nearly to shout.

“Shh!” he came and covered my mouth.

“How did you come inside?!” I whispered.

“It is not a problem! Let's escape here!” he grabbed me.

This warm and soft hand touched mine. I feel like I am safe and totally wanting to walk away with him.

But...

I broke his hand from grabbing mine.

“This isn't right, Felix. I...am about to get married...I can't do that. I am sorry.... You should leave now before the guards come.” I said as I turned opposite him, facing at the window.

“You are right...” he said. “I was a fool that being attached to soon to be Mrs.Leos, my worst enemy's family.” he said and I knew he was hurt.

Then, he disappeared.

Oh yeah! Dragons can do magic. : >

At least, I get to see his face.

What is stopping me from choosing him?

That is simple, my father, the kingdom, the revolutionary case, more importantly, Maria, it is her body so I can't let myself decide...she would want to choose him, Cameron.

Later on,

Everyone has woken up. Many maids and Cameron's mother and Ella are busy, preparing for the grandest wedding.

The other maids are here, helping me get dressed.

Mr.Leos, my father and the King are greeting the guests.

Do you wonder where isy mother and the Queen are?

My mother, well...its Maria's mother is in coma for about so long ago and the queen has died a year ago.

They aren't important to the story so never mind them.

I have dressed the best dress that the most famous designer in this kingdom made. And also the makeup has on!

“The wedding is nearly to start, Miss” one of the maids said.

I nodded.

I looked myself in the mirror.

A pretty young lady with brown hair tied into graceful bun and wearing the most sparkling dress with a rose bouquet holding on her hand. She looked sad because she is me.

I walked down the stairs to the hall room in Leos mansion.

Standing in front of the huge golden door of the hall, handing my father's arm, I sighed my last breath. Then I put on the smile.

The door slowly opened and the bright large room filled with rich and powerful people with their expensive suits and dresses clapping for us.

The decoration is the most grandest and fanciest.

As well walked in, people are congratulating us.

So...this is the situation when you are from rich and powerful family. The only thing that all of the smile, claps, congart speechs are just fake.

I am sick of everything.

The only person I want to be here with is...Felix.

I can see that Cemeron still has feelings for Ella. So that is good for us, equal for us that we didn't love each other.

Do I regret denying Felix this morning?

The answer is no. I didn't. I did right thing from Maria's behalf.

I am just a soul that is locked in her body.