CHAPTER-4 (LOVE BUT FULL OF HATE)

Then I felt that someone was touching my hair, its him...

"They said that Miss Maria Clover is very pretty. Hmm..." he said while exploring my face.

"That's kinda true...What do you think huh?" He looked somewhere behind. I also looked where he was looking.

IT WAS LENA and MAX! They were also BEING kidnapped?

This evil Dragon king has no mercy. But, why did he kidnap us? Which way we will be useful in his war to the human kingdom? The help of my father's power and money? HAHA! He would never sacrifice his pride and nobleness just because of the good-for-nothing daughter. He may give money but The Dragon King has much money than us so what actually does he want?

"Take these two maids to the underground jail and this little Miss Maria to my bedroom" he told to his servants.

WAIT WHAT! BEDROOM??

The servants pulled me. "NO! Stay away from me! GET AWAY!!" I commanded.

Nobody seemed to care and I was helpless.The evil dragon king was just smiling.

They took us to the huge castle full of dark smokes and it was so hot and there were fire flames too. I felt so scared and then we went into there and they took me to the top of the palace and threw me into the big room.

Yes, it is his bedroom.

Then I remembered that there wasn't any sense like that in the story...but why the story is changing itself even I am doing nothing!

In the story, after Maria has proposed to Cameron, she was sent to her grandma mansion. The other main senses were for Ella and Cameron. So, maybe what is happening now was not described in the story but actually happened to her?? I don't know anymore!

I sighed.

"I only thing I want is to go back to my normal life.." I told myself.

Then a voice came out of nowhere "Normal life?" It is the dragon king. He seemed curious.

" What actually are you, Miss Maria? You are so interesting. They also said that you proposed to Cameron Leos which was shamefully failed HAHA! Oh next rumor about you is that you are copycatting the town's sweetheart Ella Ann because your dear Cameron is crushing her?" he is mocking at me while walking "Miss Maria, you are so famous no no you are notorious among the kingdom."

I couldn''t bear anymore. He had no rights to mock at me...or Maria!

"Is that funny? Is that so funny for you? What do you want, you evil!" I finally said.

Then he shot a glare at me. And then came closer and closer. His face is so attractive with a small hateful laugh.

Then my heart started to run so fast...Why?

Do I fall for him in few seconds?

As he came closer, I moved backward and backward. At last there was no space to move other than a wall. His little laugh disappeared. He held my hands firmly. His lips were nearly to touch mine. Then he stopped and said "That wasn't funny for me." I was so shocked and confused. He seemed to be so angry and...sad.

Then he continued "Do you remember about last 10 years when you were only 8 years old and lost in the forest?"

Finally that was what I wanted to know!

"What..had happened?"I whispered with fear and couriousness.

He looked at me with death stare. I can see his feelings from that stare. The love and the hate is mixed in it. I can imagine how much he had hurt or hated and loved to me...well...not me, to Maria...

Then he stopped and sighed, slowly let me go. And he walked away. As he walked away, he also said " You can sleep here tonight. I am going to sleep at my work room. Don't worry I won't bite you."

My heart was beating so fast again. Even his back was so good looking. I couldn't figure out what was wrong and what was right.

I am living in the world that I don't know and I don't belong to.

It is so complicated.