Chapter-20 (Not you, but) (ENDING)

“I choose the first option.”

“Confirmed.” the system said.

...

“Doctor! The patient is breathing again!”

“Oh yeah!!”

I heard the running footage.

Someone touched my wrist.

“She is alive!” doctor shouted.

“What?! Really?!” its similar to my parents sounds.

I slowly open my eyes.

I can finally see my parents face again...

“Am I dreaming? Mom? Dad?” I whispered.

“Yes! We are!” my parents are brusting out their happy tears.

I smiled at them.

“I missed you.” I said.

“We missed you too!” they hold my hands.

I think...I had done the right choice...

After a week, I can finally go back home and fully recovered.

My bestfriends came to my house and threw a welcome back party.

“Holly, we missed you!” one of them said.

“Yeah! We thought we are going to lose you!” another said.

“When will you come back school, Holly?” one asked.

“Maybe the next day I think..” I answered.

“Yay!” they shouted.

I finally found out I have many true friends. I just smiled. Yes, I definitely made a right choice.

I shouldn't have expected to live in the place where I don't belong.

Do I have regret? Of course! My only regret is him... I wish I could...meet him again.

I looked back my friend where they were enjoying and eating cakes and celebrating and being so purely happy that I am back.

My very close friend, Dora, poked my back.

“Hey! My Holly! What are you thinking? Haha” she teased me and sat beside me.

“I am just wondering...never minds" I giggled.

“Where have you been when you were being unconscious?” he curiously asked. “You know I'm very into fantasy beings" she laughed.

“Somewhere I shouldn't have been since the start” I calmly told her back.

She was being awkward and tried to change subject.

“Well, did you know that our favorite manga comic has ended last week?” she said.

“No? Which comic?” I asked.

“Are you kidding?! Its our favorites! The one with Cameron and Ella as main characters ” she said.

“Really? Hasn't it done since my accident?” I was confused.

Yes! It was definitely ended before my accident! I am sure!

“No!” she said and being worried about me “Hva eyou being really recovering??”

“Yes, Dora. Stop teasing. Wait! Can you tell me the ending if that comic?” I asked quickly.

“Haha yes! Ella and Cameron are married and his dad is being still angry but who cares haha! And Felix is left lonely beachse of he is addited Maria but she has dead...I don't know why cuz they didn't clearly write about it. Anyway, the ending was a sweet!” she told.

So, I have dead in my fantasy world. Sounds funny.

The ending was tragedy before but I did changed to happy ending but it was not for me nor my loved, Felix.

Haha.

I am sorry for everything, Maria and Felix. I can finally say goodbye to you all, as Holly Rose.

If there is next life, I wish I could have a happy life with you, my dear Felix.