Chapter-16 (True love)

I feel like I am out of gravity, falling apart.

Then, I can slightly remember about using the magic note #5 and went into unconscious.

What happened after that?

Am I dead?

Wasn't I strong enough...?

I am so sacred. Scared that I couldn't be able to meet Felix again.

I DON'T WANT TO DIE YET!

Then, I suddenly felt that the heavy gravity was pulling down me with force.

I am falling...falling....and falling.

I woke up but I couldn't open my eyes yet.

“Doctor! Call the doctor immediately! The patient is under worried-condition!” someone shouted.

Then a group of people with white coats running into the room where I am lying. I can see but all the sights are unclear.

“Head to emergency opperation room! Now!” one of them shouted.

Then, they moved my bed into a room labeled “Emergency operation”.

I heard some sounds later on.

“1 2 3 shot!”

“Higher!”

“She is bleeding so much!”

“Give me the scissors!”

Who are they? Where am I? All I can see in my unclear vision is the white light above where I am lying and some people with blue masks and gloves.

They might be surgeons.

But...then I closed my eyes and fell asleep again.

“Maria! Wake up!!” I heard the sound.

It is him. The one who I want to be forever with.

Then I opened my eyes and I can see all clearly again.

“Felix? Wasn't I in operation room?” I asked.

“Ouch! My body hurts. And remember I am Holly! Not Maria!” I shouted.

“Oh yeah yeah! I totally forgot. By the way what did you mean that you were in operation room? You have been unconscious for 2 days here! I was so worried...” he said.

“Forget what I have said. Maybe it was a dream...”(or maybe not...) “Anyway where are we now? It is not that cottage house...” I said while looking at the surroundings.

“I told you that I sent my people somewhere safe, remember?” he asked.

“Yea...” I answered.

“Well, it is here. We have moved. This is the kingdom of warewolves. The warewolves King is my friend so we can trust him. And we are in his castle.” he said.

“So you are planning...??” I asked with a hint, not making a point.

“Yes! I am planning to declare war to the royal kingdom with the allyoance with the warewolves.” he answered.

“When?!” I asked.

“Maybe...coming summer? Well, it is next month. Aha!” he giggled.

“Do you think you will win?” I asked him in short.

His laughter was silent.

“What do you think?” he asked me back. He seemed to be worried and nervous inside but trying not to show his emotions.

I hugged him and told “Just remember, don't leave me alone” and tears ran down from my eyes.

He then hugged my waist tightly. I can feel something wet on my clothes where his face is lying.

He is crying.

“I love you. This time, I really mean it. I love you not because of Maria. Just beacuse of you, Holly.” he said.

“Have you ever seen my real face?” I asked him.

“I don't care.” he answered.

I smiled and whipped my tears and let him go from the hug.

“I love you too, Felix” I said and  my eyes are puffy because of crying. “But the only thing is I am married, Felix.” I continued.

He thought for a while and said “Well, why not ask for divorce?” he gave advice.

“Oh yeah! Your right! But! It hasn't even been a week we have married! LOL” I laughed.

He also laughed. “Yeah! Haha!”

Then a guy came into the room.

“Hey, did I disturb you guys?” he asked.

He seemed to be the warewolves king.

“No. Haha!” Felix answered. And then, “Oh! He is Daniel, my best friend, the warewolves king” he introduced to me.

“Hi...I am Maria Clover...nice to meet you.” I introduced myself.

“I know you, haha! You are kinda famous!” Daniel said.

“Famous for what?” I laughed.

“Being pretty and mean” he answered and we both laughed.

“Hey Felix, I heard you two conversations ” he teased Felix.

Felix was annoyed. “Start from where?” he asked.

“Start from I love you” Daniel answered with poker face.

“Dude! Have you ever heard about privacy!” Felix shouted and hitting Daniel.

I laughed.

At this moment, I don't want to let him go that I don't want to be back into my real life anymore.

And did I want to be Maria?

The answer is simple. I
DIDN'T WANNA BE HER. I just wanted to be the one who Felix loves.