CHAPTER 8 (THE DEAL)

I quickly pushed him.

"You know...this isn't appropriate." I said.

Didn't I really like it? No, I crazily liked it. But...he and I are not suitable. I don't know why. There is no answer for that question. We are forbidden.

He stood up and whipped his lips.

"I am sorry, Miss Holly. Forget about what I said earlier." he said but this was so awkward.

Finally, disturbing our awkwardness, someone knocked the door.

A very cute teenager ran in hurry. He seemed to be thirteen or fifteen. He seemed clumsy but funny.

"Brother, Felix! There is a group of people wanting to meet you. You have guests." he said in a tired voice because he ran so hard.

"Guests...?" he thought for a while then smiled. "hmm...it is seemed to be unexpected guests" the he walked away from the room.

"Who are you?" that kid wanted to know. His face looked like guessing something. I bowed a little to catch up his height.

"I am a very pretty girl if you don't know. Haha! ." I teased him.

"Sister, your name is haha?" he asked with serious face.

"HEY! THAT IS NOT MY NAME!" I shouted back. "I am pretty Holly!"

"Bobbie?" he asked again. OH THAT KID! I WANT TO SLAP HIM! But I will be in jain for child abusing! Actually it is same that I am in jail without any reason...

"Don't be said Holly sister. I will give you sweet." he said. This child...is so innocent. Anyway at least he called my name right >>

"What's your name kiddo?" I asked. "And are you from the dragon family or being kidnapped like me?"

"I am Dan. And Felix is my elder brother. What is being kidnapped, Holly sister?" he asked.

"Nothing just forget it. How old are you?" I asked again. "Fourteen" he answered.

But why this fourteen isn't a child anymore but why is he acting like a child! Anyway he is sweeter than is brother!

"By the way, who are the guests coming?" I asked. "Can you take sister to there?"

He nodded and led me to the hall.

I sneakily looked from the entrance door and I couldn't believe my eyes!

They were my father, Cameron Leos and his father and the King! Why are they here? To save me? But I know that the mean dragon king won't let me go.

Later after they were chatting, Felix turned back and walked toward the entrance. I quickly ran to the work room.

He came in not so long after I seated myself as I didn't see anything.

"You can go back now, Holly. It seem like someone come and save you." he said.

"Why would you let me go so easily?" I was curious. "Don't you afraid that I will tell them all about the war?"

"It won't happen. It was dealed. There isn't going to be any war now, Holly" he said.

"What deal?" I asked.

"The Kingdom" he answered.

"WHAT! YOU...TRADED ME WITH THE KINGDOM?! THE KINGDOM THAT MY FATHER'S FRIEND OWN?!! YOU HATED HUMANS BUT NOW YOU ARE PLANNING TO RULE THEM?? YOU ARE SO AWFUL, FELIX!" I cried.

"I was just offering but they agreed so fast and that isn't my fault." he replied coldly. So hateful!

"So...you are the King of this royal kingdom now??" I asked even I knew it would be Yes.

"Yes. I will go live in that castle of humans soon. Interesting, right? But...the thing I can't figure out properly now is why would the King give his own kingdom just because of his friend's daughter? The rumors were true?" he thought.

"What rumor?" I asked.

"Maria is the daughter of the King" he replied.

"That can't be!" I was terrified.

But...what if it is true...?

Parents can sacrifice anything for their child, right?