CHAPTER-5 (HIS SOFT SIDE)

The next day,

I woke up hoping that I would be in my original body but I didn't. I am still in Maria Clover body.

I just want all the things that happening will be just a dream.

Will I mess up everything?

Then a maid of the Dragon castle came in and hanged me a dress. She said "Master said that wear this and come to the hall room." And she left the room.

I looked at the dress and sighed. It is a black and red dress that stands for the dragons. And the rose gold hair pin.

I had seen that before...OH! THAT WAS WHAT MARIA WAS WEARING WHEN I FIRST ARRIVED IN HER BODY! That is somthing related to the Dragon King?

Later at the hall, I saw no one except him.

He was leaning a wall. And as he saw me, he said "Come here, Miss Maria" I went near him.

He grabbed my hand and took me to the room behind the hall stage. Is this a secret room? But why would he take me to the important place?"

That room was not creepy at all. All the pink stuffs had placed neatly with the sweet fragrance and it just looked like a princess room. Nobody would imagine that this kind of room exists in this fearful Dragon Kingdom.

"What is this place?" I asked him.

He just stay silent. And led me to the middle of the room.

"This room is where my little sister lived until she passed away..." he answered with a sad voice.

"Your little sister?" I continued to ask.

"Yes...she would be your age now if she did alive" he replied while looking sadly at the dolls collection.

I looked at him again. Seeing him being sad makes me sad too.

"What happened to your sister?" I asked again softly.

"Killed! SHE WAS KILLED!" he cried.

And he looked at my eyes. His eyes filled with tears that seemed like he is controlling them not to fall. I have never seen his soft side before.

Everybody just fear him. Only know that he is heartless cold ice. But who would imagine that person would be cry for another person. Who would imagine that he also has the one who he deeply loves .

It is his...sister....I wanted to see how she looks like. Does she just look like him? What am I even thinking!!

He then continued with shaking voice "Do you want to know who killed her?"

Tears ran down finally. He couldn't control them anymore.

"THE LEOS FAMILY!" he bent down and then started to cry like a baby.

My eyes widened when I heard that. "Leos...Family..?" I also bent down to reach him.

"What did Leos family do..?" I asked but my voices are shaking.

"They did it to save their beloved child, Cameron! He was seriously ill because of the venom flower. The doctors said he needed to get the blood from the dragon princess to disable the venom. That is my SISTER!"

"She was only 3 years old when they stole her. My father was so angry and then couldn't do anything because of our kingdom was not so powerful like your kingdom that time."

"So...you are planning the war because of you are powerful now?" I asked without thinking.

He was stunned. "How...how did you know that I am planning the war?!" he shouted.

OH stupid Holly!! You shouldn't have told that! I knew it because of I read the manga...

Then he stood up. " I won't let you go away from here now. You have known about the war but it should be a secret. Me and the other dragons in this kingdom has trained so hard for so long to revenge for my sister."

He touched my face. And looked deeply. "

You are not as dump as I thought, Maria. I thought it was useless kidnapping you. But I changed my mind now. I have to keep this secret so safe. Guess how will I deal with someone who knows my biggest plan? Lucky that you are here now or you would be telling to the other people in your country."

He then covered my nose with a white cloth and it smells like a flower sense then I...became dizzy and then my eyes closed.