Chapter-10 (People change)

My father forced me to spend a night at Leos house. So, I am stuck with Cameron in his room.

"I will sleep on bed and you sleep on floor" I said.

"How about we both sleep on bed?" he teased.

I wanted to laugh but I'm doing my being mature project so...

"No sleeping together until marriage, young master Leos"I replied.

"Well then you are sleeping on floor" he said while putting the blanket and pillows to floor.

"Yah! I AM GONNA SLEEP ON BED AND YOU ARE GONNA SLEE ON FLOOR! THAT IS ORDER!" I shouted.

"Look Miss Clover, you are so bossy but the bad news is that I am not gonna follow your order. Haha!" he said and got on the bed.

"You can sleep beside me if you want but if you don't want just sleep on the cold floor by yourself, little princess." he continued.

I sighed.

Then I took my blanket and just slept on the floor.

I knew that he wouldn't get down his pride for anything! That is Cameron Leos!

The next morning, Mr. Leos asked us if the night was great.

We both looked each other. And then Cameron said "Yeah..Great... ".

"Good" Mr.Leos replied and continued to enjoy the breakfast.

"And also...your father, Mr.Clover is coming here to talk about wedding day." Mr.Leos said to me.

I just nodded.

When my dad arrive, they discuss about the wedding and planning so much!

That was so boring...

Then it was settled to next week! That is so fast!!

And they said that we are going to choose the wedding dress this evening!

Why are things so fast! TT

But...the strange thing is that...why Cameron didn't deny the wedding plan...He loves Ella, right?

There are so much mystery in this life!

At the garden,

I talked to Cameron "Why didn't you deny the wedding...I thought you love Ella..."

"Well...people change, right? like you". he answered.

"I didn't change anything...I am just tired of everything...but you don't like it?" I replied.

"It is not like that but..." he sighed. "I can't do anything about the wedding, Maria...I have no rights to choose."

He seemed to be forced.

"I...don't want to marry either” I said back.

He was surprised.

"Then why did you do that at the night of the palace party?" he asked.

"As you said...people change” I smiled.

He looked at me with confusion.

"Actually, I am in love with someone else...anyway let's not talk about that. Bye! See you this evening." I shouted and then walked toward my coach that is waiting.

I went back to Clover house.

"Miss Maria! I have been missing you so much!" Lena shouted as I stepped into the mansion.

She ran toward and hugged me.

"I heard that you are gonna marry Cameron Leos! Thats so exciting!!" she shouted.

"Shh...Lena! That's embarrassing!" I whispered.

I was walking to my bedroom and then I heard my father talking to someone else in his room.

I decided to sneakily listen.

"Wait! Are we killing Felix?!" he shouted.

"Yes! We can get many benefits from that, Mr.Clover."

It seemed to be Mr. Leos voice.

"I agree!"

That's the King's voice.

What! Are they gonna kill Felix?...Anyway who cares!That's not my bussiness, right?

But...why am I being so worried! He...he used me to make deal! He is bad! I need to forget him!

I ran to my room quickly.

"Holly, clam down!" I said myself. "But he knew that I am not Maria! What if he tell the others! It is the best that he die, right?"

Do I want him to die...?

Later, its time to go to the designer store.

Ella came with us. The king said that he told her to come along to helpe choose the dress.

Well that isn't needed, man.

"The dress should be white and simple with lots of flowers-" while Ella was commanding the designer, I interrupted.

"No. I want my dress to be red that is made of softest silk and many jewelries." I said to the designer.

All seemed to be surprised. I was rumored that I am a copycat of the simple Ella Ann.

But not now, dude.

"Why should I dress like a poor that I am from Clover family?" I asked her with a smile.

She seemed to be slapped.

"You are right...Miss Maria. I was thoughtless" she smiled back like a innocent.

Then,

I was trying on my wedding dress at the dressing room so I am alone but I heard someone

"It has been so long we haven't seen each othet, Little Miss Maria" he said. I turned around.

It is Felix!

But what is he doing in the woman dressing room!

"Shh!" I said.

"Why, Maria?" he came closer. "Are you afraid of your fiance seeing you with another handsome man?” he winked and whispered.

"Step back!" he kicked him.

“Ouch!” he shouted.

"Is anything okay, Maria?" Cameron shouted from outside.

"Yes yes! No worries” I shouted back.

"NOW! PLEASE GO AWAY FELIX!" I said him.

"Dont worry, I will! But keep in mind that there will many times you will have to see me again, MISS MARIA" he then went away from other side.

What does he want from me again!!