Chapter-2 (A Rich Loser)

I look at the mirror back. A pretty but sad girl with black silky hair is standing in the most beautiful red velvet silk grown and rose gold hairpin in her hair.

Her eyes are puffy as if she had cried the whole night.

"Come on! Think what has happened right this time in the story!" I forced myself but my memories didn't recall.

Great!

Meanwhile;

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Who's there?" I asked.

Wait a minute!

Holy sh*t!

The voice is...not even mine!

A really sweet and soft voice came out from my throat. Properly the original character's voice.

"Miss Maria, it is me, Lena!" she answered from outside the great vintage door. According to the comic, Lena is Maria's most trusted and loyal maid.

"Come in...!" I shouted back.
Lena came in rushly and hugged me.

"MISS MARIA!! I WAS SO WORRIED ABOUT YOU FOR THAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY! And I am so glad you are fine." said she.

What really did happen to Maria?

"For...yesterday?" I asked, raised my right eyebrows.

"Yes... I heard it from Max. He told me actually" she said and I bet she is in confusion.

"What did he tell?" I asked quickly.

"Well...He told that at the palace party yesterday, you were embarrassed because of you proposed to Cameron in front of the crowd because you were so drunk and told him like "if u won't marry me, I'm going to suicide" but that idiot were making excuse just to look good, somehow reject! And you ran away, talking to no one then locked yourself in your room. It was my day off yesterday and I was at my at my mum's house at that time so i missed out whole event...what's wrong Miss?"

POV:
OH! MARIA WHY DID YOU DO SUCH EMBARRASSING THING AND LEFT OUT FOR ME?! ಠ_ಠ

Wait! Did she really suicide? Maria Clover did?!

As long as I could remember from the story, she didn't...

"Miss? Miss?" Lena interrupted which brought my attention back.

"Oh! Nothing's wrong. Just...I...need a little bit rest. You can leave, Lena." I awkwardly commanded.

"Yes..OK.. BYEEE! By the way glad that you are okay, Miss!"

I fake smiled her before she left. Then, after making sure she left, I screamed out loud.

"ARGHHHHHHHHH"

How can I deal with such a mess!! It is over! Totally OVERRRR!

MARIA WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!

Proposing in front of so many people and noble families is same as digging your grave yourself, Maria!

And why do I have to take all the responsibility that I had never done!

Why am I even stuck in her body!

I sobbed.

I heard that Maria's father is really strict. I hope he won't give a punishment which is really bad according to the storyline.

Wait!

Was Ella Anne there at the ball?

OF COURSE SHE WOULD!!

Ella is a main lead character in the story and she is being well- respected by the King and also noble families because of her talent even though she is just a normal town girl.

Maria is just like a rich loser who can do nothing except from hanging around near Cameron Leos and making cheesy conversation.

The story was happy ending for Ella. She got Cameron and everything at last. This wasn't so fair for Maria where she lost her life saving for stupid Cameron from the Dragon King's attack at the war.

Suddenly, I heard a door knock again. This time it was my father, well not exactly mine to say so, its Maria's.

"MARIA LILIUS CLOVER!"

He yelled furiously.

"What have you done yesterday?! You know that it have ashamed to Cover family!! You are such a no good daughter for me! You are just a trouble maker in this family unlike your siblings!" he continued which hurt a bit.

I bit my lips.

"Is there anything to explain?!" he shouted again.

I still silent. How would I explain if I don't even know what exactly happened despite from what Lena said.

"I...I..."

He sighed. "I will talk to Leos family and arrange your marriage with Cameron so that it wouldn't at least be as embarrassing as right now in public views. So, before that your punishment will be as usual. I will call your grandma that you will be spending the whole month at her mansion in northern field" he said.

"WHATT! Father nooo that place is so nasty and creepy!" I begged.

I know that in book where I read after assignment every night back at my original world.

He left the room without responding and slammed the door behind.

At least he will fix the embarrassing problem. I thought, trying to see in an optimistic view.

But..I don't wanna marry Cameron! I am not Maria!

I remebered that in the story, Maria had a childhood nightmare at her grandma's mansion. She used to have to stay there for punishments since young. Which I was feeling bad for her while reading. And now who would have imagined that actually have to do in person!

That place is creepy and cold as I said.

It is also said that the Dragon King lives on the mountain cave at the northern part.

There isn't much in the story about Dragon King and Maria that she mysteriously disappeared once in the forest near the mountain. It became her childhood nightmare that is treatening her from going her grandma' mansion to receive a punishment.

But strange thing that people who got lost in the forest never returned alive but Maria returned safe and sound at that time which was like a hidden mystery of the author that would make readers a guess that something actually happened between that unwritten period.

And which made me surprised that her didn't even show ang worries and careness that his daughter was nearly to die!

Instead, he just sent her there everytime she did mistakes no matter how much she begged and told him about her fright against the forest.

The public only know that Maria is rich, powerful, pretty, mean, gets wherever she wants.

They don't always know the truth behind all that stuffs.

Vote for me if you enjoy and a little bit of kind feedback will make my day better❤