Chapter-14 (Deep forest)

After the wedding, my father and Mr.Leos called the meeting for the plan to kill dragon king.

I don't wanna be here. I don't wanna hurt him.

"We will be starting our plan tonight" the King said.

"Yes. It will be a great chance for us that he wouldn't expect about that as he will only think we are busy after wedding." Mr.Leos said.

So...they used the wedding as the cover of this plan? Great.

My so called biological father(the king) doesn't seem to care about me than the father that adopted me.

"We have gathered million soldiers and as the map, we will have to pass the forest first and then to the kingdom." my father said.

"Are you sure that Felix is in dragon kingdom, Mr.Clover? I heard that his maids and some people are already here." Mr.Leos asked.

"Yes he is. You can trust me with that" my father answered with confidence.

"No I won't agree to go the deep forest or the dragon kingdom. It is too dangerous!" I interrupted.

"Maria, sweetheart, you know nothing. So do as we say okay?" the king said.

"Of course I know! I have been there! And also I have to come with you guys when going, right? I should concern even if its not for you guys!" I shouted.

Ella grabbed my hand.

"I am sorry, sirs." she interrupted.

"Maria! You need to take control of yourself!" she whispered.

"I know! I am just...nvm" I whispered her back and then gave up and sat back.

After the meeting dismissed, we have to plan for everything quickly.

Taking the food, wearing safe clothes, medicine etc.

After this, I can go back to my normal life, right? I hope everything will be worked out.

The only thing I am worried about is...the dangerous forest. It is said that no people came back alive when going into there as it is filled with dangerous wolves.

At about 7pm, we started to head off. I am on the horse with Cameron while Ella is on horse herself. I hate to feel like I am weak...

After 5 hours of horse ride, we have reached to our main distiniction.

The forest looked creepy and cold.

We went inside there with thousnads of soldiers.

I feel like danger is waiting.

As we went inside deeper, its more likely to be dangerous.

I can hear some wolves sounds of grinding or somewhat unusual sound.

Meanwhile, as I expected, the wolves started to attack.

I fell from horse. My head is so hurt. I can't see anything clearly anymore. My legs are bleeding.

I cant see clearly that some soldiers struggling from wolves attack.

No one seemed to care about me. Do they even remember I am here?

Then I saw Cameron grabbed Ella and then protecting the attacks and walked away.

I laughed a bit. I laughed beacuse I am not happy. I am being disappointed how people treated me.

Seriously? My so-called fathers are running away from attack, forgetting me.

My husband is busy protecting his childhood love.

Funny, right?

It is better I die anyway.

Tears ran down from my face and then I felt like someone lifted me. His face is so fierce but attractive. He fought with the wolves and then carried me away from that happening situation. Then my eyes started to blur and I went unconscious.

When I opened my eyes, I feel like I am not on the luxury bed.

Its a bed made if bamboo. I looked at the surroundings.

Hmm...this is a cottage?

But...who saved me?

I stood up. My legs haven't recovered yet so I still can't walk properly.

"Are your awaked?" he asked.

THAT VOICE!! IT IS FELIX!

I quickly looked at him.

"Felix!!" I wanted to run and hug him. But...I couldn't trust him anymore. He is the enemy
of my family. And that means maybe he can hurt me.

"Don't come closer!" I shouted.

But walked near me. And then checked out my legs.

"Hmm...this wound will be recovered again after a week." he said.

And putting some meds on it.

"Dont touch me!" I pushed his hands that are from my legs.

But he didn't stop and still continued.

I didn't want to say anything anymore. I am so exhausted. Maybe... he wanted to help me....

And did he save me?

On the other hand, I feel safer here than in my own kingdom.