I'm fine

Lauren's P.O.V
No this can't happen. I said to my mom "I am fine. I don't need to go home". My mom countered my argument "Lauren you've changed, your drinking, you don't smile as much, you hardly ever show up in takeovers, you look different but most of all your personalities completely changed. You aren't nearly as confident as you used to be, you used to set such a good example for everyone because you cared how people perceived you. What happened Lauren".

She is over reacting. I mean sure I've changed but I'm growing up everyone changes when they grow up. I said "I'm not going home. I need the girls and they need me. The best place for me to be right now is here with them. If I leave we won't be able to work. And I haven't changed mom. I've grown up. Sure I might be a little bit more restrained right now but I've been buckling down at work. I don't need a break I just need to relax. I can do that best with the girls".

My dad cut into our brewing argument "both of you stop it, now. Clara I need to talk to you. Please excuse us girls". He took my mom out of the room but I could still hear them arguing. Ally hugged me and I leaned into her. With a few tears rolling down my face I said "Ally, what if they make me quit Fifth Harmony. I can't live without you girls". Ally kissed my forehead and said "they won't honey. They know how much it means to you and they wouldn't make you leave that. They only want what's best for you and if that's going home for a few weeks than so be it".

My parents reappeared on the screen with a scowl on my moms face before I could respond to Ally. My dad said "Lauren I want you to listen to me. You don't have to come home but, we decided that if something like this happens again then you will be forced to come home". I nodded, excited by the news that I could stay. My mom said "remember Lauren, Ally and Demi are in charge while you're there so of they say something it goes". I nodded and Ally said "Lo, I'm going to talk to your parents for a few minutes, can you go to the living room. I'll come get you before they say goodbye". I nodded and left Ally alone to talk to my parents. I felt like you do when you have a bad report card and your parents are in parent teacher interviews.

I went into the living room to see everyone in the same positions they were in before I left. Demi had moved to comfort the obviously stressing girls but when she noticed me she came over. She gave me a famous Lovato hug and said "are you alright". I shook my head. I wasn't alright. My parents don't trust me enough to live away from home, they are willing to take me back home with no say on my part at any given moment. I sat down on the couch and Dinah leaned on me.

When Ally came out she had a hard look in her eyes. She beckoned for me to come so I did. I went into the office and said goodbye to my family. I wasn't in much of a mood for chatting, not when Ally was like this. When I ended the call I wrapped my arms around Ally. Her ball of positivity was gone and replaced by her crying into my arms. I said calmingly "Ally, it's going to be okay. What's wrong". When her breathing was more regulated she said "I screwed up Lauren. They all trusted me and I nearly got all of you killed. Now your in trouble and Mani's in trouble and I can't expect anything less from Simon. I can't now call him because that'd be even more irresponsible. And I don't know what to do Lauren, I just don't know".

I hugged her and said "Ally listen to me. No one is mad at you. I don't know if it's humanly possible to be mad at you. Our parents are mad at us because we messed up. We made the bad decisions not you. You did everything you could've done to prepare us for that party and to make good decisions. We knew that we would get into trouble because YOU warned us. You didn't mess up. You did everything right and everyone who needs to know that, knows it". After my little heartfelt speech and cleaning up Ally we went back out to the living room.

I said "Demi can you make the rest of the calls". I gave her a look letting her know that Ally couldn't and she quickly agreed. She took Dinah into the office and I took Ally upstairs. I let her go into her room before I went back downstairs, figuring that I should be their for the other girls. I heard Dinah greet her parents and Demi explain the situation. Her parents started to get mad then I heard the yelling start. Dinah started to cry but the yelling didn't stop.

A/N hey guys. I'm back for now. I'm really sorry that I haven't been updating this month especially to LaurensEyesTho because I promised that I would update that night or tomorrow on January 6 it's now February 8 so I'm really sorry and this is dedicated to you. I'm really sorry and hope you guys aren't mad at me but I'm dealing with some stuff right now and trying to figure things out. I'll try to update soon but promises.