Sixth Harmony Holidays part one

Camila's P.O.V
I woke up early and when I was almost asleep again I realized IT'S CHRISTMAS. I jumped out of bed and ran to Demi's bed. I shouted bouncing "WAKE UP DEMI. OT,S TIME TO GET UP. IT'S JESUS'S BIRTHDAY". She woke up and said seriously "Camila" "did someone leave the coffee out again". I shook my head and pulled her out of bed. She laughed at my excitement but I don't care it's Christmas. I woke everyone else up in a similar fashion and we sat around the tree, soft Christmas music setting the mood.

(Later when only the two weird gifts are left)
Demi told us to wait to open the last two gifts up. They were addressed to all of us but it didn't have any mention of who they were from. Demi came back in with her laptop screen facing out. Simon was on the screen and the Skype symbol was at the bottom of the screen. We said in a jumble because we were all talking "hi Simon what's how up are you doing GOOD MORNING". I said good morning if you didn't figure that out. He said "good morning girls".

He said "go ahead and open up the presents". Demi set the laptop facing us. We all crammed onto the couch Mani and Lauren were originally sitting on. Mani had one of the gifts and Dinah had the other. Normani went first. She tore off the wrapping paper and found inside a slip of paper. She turned it over and took a second to read it then screamed. I read it over and started to shake. We were going on tour after the album drops. Once we calmed ourselves down Simon explained that we had a meeting with him next week to discuss details.

Dinah was even more excited than she was before because who knew what her package contained. She ripped the wrapping paper off. She opened the box and tapped to the lid was another sheet of paper. This one was typed formally saying "fifth harmony has been nominated for best album reaction in the 2015 VMA's". Our harmonizers have been waiting for months with preordered albums and #releaseReflectiontracklist was top trending for two days. If that was the reaction they wanted then I can see why we got nominated but still there is bigger artist.

I didn't realize what I was doing until a hand was placed on my back. It rubbed my back soothingly as I came down from my high. I didn't realize I was screaming until I couldn't breath. I quieted down quickly and went to the kitchen. I got a glass if water and brought it back to the living room. I sat on the couch and waited for the girls to finish talking to Simon. As excited as I was I could get all the information I would need from the girls later and my throat was really hurting. I was finished my glass of water before the girls cleared away from the computer scree. I choked out a goodbye to Simon before his face disappeared and Demi turned off the screen.

Ally said "are you alright there Mila". I nodded at her. Lauren rubbed my back releasing some of my embarrassment. I got up and went to the kitchen. I'm hungry and it's Christmas so I'm making french toast. I got out the pan and put butter in it. Ally came in and asked me "what are you making". I said "français toast" my voice still scratchy. Ally said "sound good. Do you want help". I nodded and Ally pulled out the bread loaf. I got out eggs and the other ingredients and mixed up the coating for the bread. I put the bread Ally had cut into the egg mixture and then moved it to the hot pan.

Ally shouted "girls come set the table". All the girls including Demi came in. Lauren got out cutlery and started putting it on the table. Dinah took out maple syrup and a few cartons of juice. Normani took out plates while Demi got glasses. I took off the first batch of French toast and put it into the waiting plate with paper towel on it to soak up any "juices". Lauren took the toast while Demi got the bacon that Ally cooked. Once I finished cooking I sat down and Ally said grace. We dug into the meal. We finished quickly and started cleaning up. Everyone took the things they got out and put then. Away after they put there dishes into the dishwasher.

Ally wanted us to spend time together so she brought up Scategories. She set up the game and we all took a board. Lauren rolled first and landed on D.

A/N Happy new year. Welcome to 2015. I hope you had a good year and are going to have a better one this year. You are all beautiful amazing people and I never want a single one of you to feel like you aren't. You are. Happy new year. This chapter was published at exactly 12:00 January first 2015. The next part to this should be up tomorrow no promises. There is going to be three parts I think to this bit not positive. Happy new year. The winner of the contests are for the first one foghornem and LaurensEyesTho, for the second one LaurensEyesTho, and for the third one foghornem, thank you all for entering. One person made me the new cover which is up now and it is lovely. This chapter is dedicated to her CabeYoCamEEla thank you so much I love it.