Simon

Dinah's P.O.V
The tension from the house was relived once Demi turned on the radio. That's one of the best things about living with 5 other people in the music industry, turning on the radio makes all the tension disappear. We jammed out to one direction which made Camila a little teary eyed when Zayn's part came on with him leaving and all. (I realize that none of the timing's are right in the book so go with it). All to soon we pulled up to Simon's hotel. We all got out and ant into the hotel. Luckily no paparazzi were there. Camila pushed the elevator button and we all got in.

We went to Simon's office. He opened the door and said "com'n in girls". We came and greeted him. When he got to me I guess my eyes were still red or I head tear stains on my cheeks because he said "what's wrong love" as he pulled me in for a hug. I hugged him back and said "to much". He rubbed my back a little before letting go. He told us to sit and explain what happened. He sad "now that I look at you lot, you all look pretty gloomy. Care to explain why your all here".

Lauren looked like she wanted to be responsible so she said "because we got drunk at a party even though both Ally and Demi warned us about drinking". Simon frowned and said "I'm disappointed but it happens to all the kids. I'm proud that you guys came to me. The tour might have to be put on hold and you guys will have to lay low for a few but other then that you should be fine. Holding of on the tour will give you more time to work on it any ways". Before any of us could resist Lauren said "okay Simon, thank you". He hugged Lauren, towering over her as he wrapped his arms around her. He said "and what did I tell you girls to call me". As Simon let go of Lauren she said "thank uncle Si". He said playfully "you girls are trouble, nearly worse then my boys I tell you an they're legal".

Simon laughed to himself and Demi asked him "what's so funny grandpa". He responded "just thinking about how much trouble all of my top bands plus you would be together". I raised my eyebrow and said "what makes you think that we'd be any trouble at all". Simon said "you do". I put my hand over my heart and in mock offence said "I'm offended that you'd think such a thing". Simon ruffled my hair and said "do you really believe that you girls, Little Mix and One Direction together in one house would go well". I said proudly "yes". Simon dared to push further "okay a trouble, I bet you that all 15 of you couldn't last in your house for one week". I spit in my hand and shook Simon's saying "your on uncle Si". Simon shook my hand one last time and said "I think we're going to need to write out this bet".

He sat back down in his desk and got out a bottle of baby wipes and hand sanitizer. He cleaned his hands and then signed into his laptop. He made a document and wrote out the bet. He read aloud as he typed "I Simon Cowell and Dinah-Jane Hansen bet that the members of Fifth Harmony, Little Mix, One Direction and brat Demi Lovato will not be capable of lasting one week from Sunday morning 12:00 pm the fourth to Sunday morning 12:00 pm the eleventh. To last, all members must sleep in the Fifth Harmony house, eat two meals in the house and have no trouble. I Simon Cowell will oversee the house for the week. Any obstructions as I see will end the bet and Simon Cowell will be the winner. If the house follows all rules Dinah-Jane Hansen wins. In the case of Simon winning Dinah-Jane Hansen will be Simon Cowell's personal assistant for three days with two others as well as agreeing to cause no trouble for the month after. In the case of Dinah-Jane Hansen winning she will get-". Simon paused and asked "what you like if you win darling". I thought for a moment and whispered into Demi's ear before saying "if I win you have to change your Twitter name to Grandpa and release an article that says that you changed your middle name to Grandpa". The girls laughed at me, even Sion gave a hearty chuckle.

He type in my wager and said "is there anything I need to change". A wave of sadness crashed over me an I nearly choked up on tear. I said quietly, all enjoyment out of my tone and all confidence gone "can you change my name to just Dinah-Jane". Simon quickly changed my name. He said after "did you have an argument with your family". I shook my head and said "they're not my family anymore. The don't want me" tars started to fall and he said "I'm use they'd just upset". I shook my head and sad "no my dad told me not to bother coming home ever again, they don't ant me anymore, he told me that his family had given up a lot for me and they were done, he wasn't mad he was done". Simon shook his head and said "I'll come home with you sweetie and we'll work it out with them".