Three, two, one and ba-bam there it is

Dinah's P.O.V
They hate me. They hate me. They're going to hit me as soon as I get home. All the girls are going to be with me when I go home. They'll see or worse, they'll see the bruise and I'll have to explain. I can't do that. My dad was still shouting but my mom left to deal with my baby brother. He calmed himself down enough to say "Demi can you step out for a minute I need to talk to my daughter". I gave her a look hoping that she would just leave. She took the hint and walked out.

Once the door shut my dad said in a hushed shout "Dinah, I don't understand why you can't grasp rules. You know better than drinking. Think about someone other than yourself for one minute. Think about how worried Ally would've been,hat about if you had died and come home in a casket. Can you imagine how upset your family would be, your brother already barley knows who you are. Just wait 'till you come home".

I was crying and I said "I'm sorry dad. I'm sorry. I messed up and I know that our whole family is giving up so much for me and I messed up I'm sorry". My dad said calmly "your wrong. MY family is giving up a lot for YOUR dreams but you are messing it all up. I don't think that you're a part of this family anymore. Your not the Dinah-Jane I know. Your some other person that isn't a part of this family. Forget what I said about 'when you come home' because your home isn't here any more. Goodbye Dinah-Jane".

He turned of the computer and I broke down. I mumbled under my sobs "goodbye daddy, I love you" but he couldn't here me anymore. This is worse than him being mad. He's not even mad. He said that I'm not apart of his family. They are my rock, my whole world. Now they're gone. What am I going to do when the girls go home for the holidays. They are going to go be happy with their families and I'll be here, alone because I don't have a family anymore. My little brother is never going to know who I am. I'll never see any of my cousins grow up. I'll never go to my little sisters wedding. I'm going to miss out on their entire lives because I got drunk. Once.

Demi knocked on the door. I ignored her. I heard Normani come over and try to open the door. With a click of the lock it was pushed open. Normani came over and hugged me. That was exactly what I needed. To break down even more. I'll never get to get a hug from my mom again. She sat beside me on the floor while I sobbed. Lauren, Camila and Demi closed the door to "give us some privacy". She said "what's wrong DJ". I said "they they they dis disown disowned m me, Mani. They hate me". She leaned her head me and said "no one could ever hate you DJ".

I gave Normani a soft smile and she put two fingers under my chin for pacing me to look at her. She said "I mean it D. I don't think that anyone in this entire universe could hate you". I looked at her and gave her a bit more of a smile. I said hopefully with the world seeming just a little brighter "really". She nodded and said "ya really, of course really, how the unicorns do you think that anyone could ever truly hate you". She smiled at me and I smiled back. I said "I think he does. He was really serious. My dad doesn't get mad much and when he does it's never like this. I think he was being honest".

Normani said "you just don't get it D. No person on this planet can hate you. Your Dinah-Jane-really-long-name-I-can't-pronounce-Hansen. She doesn't let anyone, anything or anybody get her down. She's perfect and I love her". I grinned through my tears at her and said "I know this girl. She's sweet and caring, she listens when I have a problem and she has the best advice. She gives great hugs and is the bomb when it comes to late night cuddles after a scary movie and she doesn't tell anyone because she knows that I'd be embarressed that a movie scared me. She's perfect and there isn't a single thing I would change about her". She looked down not revising that, that perfect girl was her. With her disappointed state I knew that she felt the same way. She looked up and crashed her lips into mine. She said "I really hope that girl's straight because you, my darling, are mine.