Sixth Harmony Holidays part two

(New Year's Eve after there performance at pit bull)
Ally's P.O.V
We were going to a party one of Demi's friend was throwing. We were in the car with Demi driving. I said "none of you are aloud drinking. Don't put your cup down and don't take drinks from anyone other then us. Okay". They nodded. I don't need a bunch of first time underage drunks. We pulled up to the street and it was very clear that we had the right address. There was loud music playing. Demi parked and we got out.

We started walking the short distance to the house. I said "we aren't staying later than two unles we tell you otherwise and if we need you to leave, come with us. If any of you think that you got drugged to your drink was spiked, come and find one of us". We knocked on the door and a tipsy girl opened it. She said "come on in the real party's just starting". Lauren led the way in.
We were greeted with the smell of alcohol and sweat. I gave a warning glance to the girls before they wandered off, sucked in by the dancing crowd.

(Three hours later at 1:00)
There has been an endless chain of drinks being passed around. I decided to make sure that the girls were still clean. I found Dinah talking to a boy at least in his twenties. He had his arm wrapped around her waist, supporting her. I walked up to her and looked at her sternly. She said drunkenly "hey Ally-cat what's up". I said "don't you Ally-cat me. I gave you two rules and you couldn't follow them".

I turned to the man who looked confused and said "she's fifteen. I don't know how old you are but she is drunk right know and I'm taking her home". He seemed to straighten himself out when he heard her age. He helped move her arm so it was over my shoulder. He said "is there any one else you need to take home". He seemed like a genuinely nice guy and I didn't think that I could manage getting all of the girls to the car if they were anything like Dinah so I said "yes there' styrene more that are under aged and one more that lives with us".

I showed him a picture and he said "I'll look upstairs I don't think you can get up there with her". He left and I started looking through the crowds of people. I spotted Normani with Demi. Demi was holding Normani up so I assumed that Mani was wasted. I went up to Demi and she said "is Dinah drunk". I nodded and she said "Mani's just as bad, I think someone slipped something into her drink". Normani said "wait your Ally, from that Fifth Harmony group". I nodded and said "and your Normani from the same group". Her eyes widened and she started to fangirl.

The man came downstairs carrying a passed out Lauren bridle style. He came over to us and said "she,a the only one in the photo that's upstairs". The only place that's left is downstairs. Downstairs where they have the hardcore party. Camila you had better not of taken a drink off that table. Demi put Normani so that she was getting support from me. Demi weaved through groups of people and made her way downstairs. Five minutes passed. Then ten. Then fifteen.

Demi finally reappeared with Camila in her arms. She motioned for me to come over. I took Lauren from the man and thanked him for his help. He gave me his number and told me to text him when we got home. I went over with the drunken girls to Demi. When we got there Demi seemed panicked so I just led us out of the vibrating house.

We walked to the car and Demi unlocked it. I let Mani get in the I set Lauren in. Demi set Camila in and did up her and Lauren's seat belts. Dinah climbed in fumbled with her seat belt. Finally Demi did it because Dinah was getting frustrated. Demi and I got into the front seats and Demi drive us home. Getting the girls out was just as hard as getting them in. Once we got them in Demi escorted the two conscious girls to bed.

We brought the other two to Demi's room because Demi knew more about what to do when a hungover person wakes up. We set the girls in Camila,to bed and pulled the blankets up. Before I went back to my room I got out glasses and Advil. I set them beside the soon to be hungover girls beds then I went to my own bed and drifted off.