Camren

Lauren's P.O.V
I was worried when the room went quite. I knocked on the door. Normani answered after a few seconds very rushed "um gah ya come in". I opened the door to find two very flushed girls sitting on the floor. There was lipstick in a shade that only Dinah wears mixed with Normani's. I exclaimed "you kissed her". Dinah said "no, I kissed her. I'm sorry Mani". Camila came in behind Me and wrapped her arms around my waist. She lightly kissed the back of my head. I pulled away when I opened my eyes again. Camila groaned and whined "baaaabbbeee I wanna cuddle". I moved to the side and she saw the two spectators.

Camila moved to an arms length away from me. Camila stuttered "um hey Lauren, Dinah, Mani um that was just ah uh a dare?". I interrupted her embarrassment and said "they saw everything beautiful, there's no hiding it anymore". Camila tapped my shoulder. When I looked at her she connected our lips. Someone cleared their throat. I turned around disconnecting our lips. It was Demi. She said "I knew it".

Demi asked "how long has Camren been sailing". Camila giggled and hid her face in my neck. I hugged my girlfriend, rocking slowly. She said "about 7 months right Mila". Camila nodded into my neck and a smile burst onto my face. Dinah said "aww my ship's sailing" wiping away fake tears. She continued "my babies are growing up". Ally came down groggy faced "you guys aren't sharing a hotel room anymore. You need sleep and with the two of you in the same bed I feel like the night would be lacking in that department". Camila blushed even harder at Ally's accusations. Mani and Dinah giggled and Camilla whine "guyysss". I stroked the shorter girls hair.

Normani called her parents and Demi stayed with her. The argument never got as heated as the previous two so I took Camila upstairs to call her parents. Even though I told ally that we could do it on our own she insisted that sh was the adult an that she needed to be there. Her parent never got angry but they were disappointed as was expected. Her parents told her that she wouldn't be touching another drink until she was legal and that se was grounded. Ally promised to uphold there rules and she looked like she was planning on grounding the lot of us while she was at it.

After Camilla said goodbye to her parents, Ally wanted us back downstairs. Well at on the couch and Ally told us as I expected that we were all grounded for 2 weeks other then work. We all hunted down our electronics and hid them in her room. I don't know what she was expecting to happen but from previous experience I give Dinah two days before she gets them all out again without Ally knowing. Ally then said "I think we still have a visit to make with Simon". Demi said "he flew in yesterday to discuss some arrangements with some new producers. He'll leave the day after tomorrow. I'd call him now if you want a meeting because his schedule will fill up quick".

Ally decided that we would join her in calling him to explain why we needed to meet. Ally dialled his number and put it on speaker phone. It rung three times before Simon picked up. He said "hello, who am I talking to". Ally said "it's Ally" and all of us wet into full on interview mode "it's Dinah-Jane" "it's Normani" "it's Lauren" "and Camila". Simon laughed and said "it's not an interview girls, but why do I have the pleasure of speaking to you, loves". Dinah said "mama sunshine told us to". Ally was going to say something but Simon beat her to it and said "and why did Ally to do at Dinah-Jane". Dinah said quietly "because we got drunk at a party, even though Demi and Ally told us not to". Simon said "be here in half an hour, bring Demi". Camila said "okay" and I said "see you soon". Simon sad "bye girls, behave for Ally". Simon hung up and Ally shooed us out of the room.

Ally's phone was on the table and it binged. I said "ALLY YOUR PHONE". She came in and said "thanks Lo, go get dressed darling". I went upstairs and put on some comfy clothes. No point on getting really dressed up for an hour or two at Simon's hotel. Then I thought for a second about how many paparazzi would kill to see fifth harmony and Demi Lovato visiting uncle Si Dan then I changed into jeans, a tank top I sleep in and a flannel. I went downstairs and got in the car ready to be lectured for the third time that day.

A/N do what do you guys think. Sorry it's been like two months since I updated. I have goals on my account to earn the next update. I don't even really ship camren I mean if they want to be with each other cool but if they don't I'm not going to care. Camren just what some people requested.