Rooms and roommates

Demi's P.O.V
I got in the car and started driving. Max was in the passenger seat because supposedly I need somebody to be in the car with me so in Simon's words "crash your car and kill someone or yourself". So somebody with a drivers licence has to be in the car if I'm driving plus I'm very rarely on my own with paparazzi and fans all over.

I'm really excited to be living with the girls. They are so fun and willing to try new things. They radiate crazy and positivity, exactly what I need 24/7. Simon really did make a win win situation. I mean I get to live with the girls giving me an optimal space to stay in and I get to live with a bunch of talented teenagers, and really tell me you don't want to do that. The girls get something out of it to because they get to live almost on there own so they learn what that's like and I know all about the pressure of the music business so I can help them.

I pulled into the hotel parking lot and went up to my room on the elevator. I'll fly back to L.A tonight to pack up my apartment. We will be living in Los Angeles because that's the easiest place to be with all of us in the music industry.

(Time skip the next day in L.A )
The girls pulled up. Ally was driving one mini van and Normani was piloting the other one. They couldn't fit all there things in one van plus all the girls so they took two. They parked and I walked outside. I had already gotten my boxes in. I wasn't sure what room I was in so I just left them packed for the time being.

I met them as they opened there doors. I said once all of them were close enough to me "why don't you guys leave your stuff in the vans until we figure out rooms. No point in moving your boxes twice". They all gave a collective yes but they said it in there own ways. We walked inside, I closed the door. We sat down on a couch. Only I had lived on my own before and they didn't have furniture that was theirs so Simon furnished any parts of the house that my stuff didn't.

I spoke first "does anyone have any rooming preferences". For the tour we spent most of are nights on the tour bus and the nights we did spend in a hotel I stayed in my room. None of them said anything. They were probably scared that they'd offend anyone that didn't get picked. They all have there quirks but nothing to bad so nobody's going to get stuck with somebody that's awful. I suggested "why didn't we draw names out of a hat".

Nobody subjected. I got a hat from my bag and wrote everyone's name on a scrap of paper. I ripped up the paper so every name was on an individual piece before putting them in the hat. I shook the hat before offering the hat out to Lauren, she was closest to me. She put her hand in and pulled out a name. She said on an undefinable accent "Mani". They have each other a high five.

I offered the hat to the girl next to Lauren, Ally. She put her hand in and swirled it around when she pulled it out she smiled. Not like the girl really stops but anyway she said in a voice that I guess was supposed to be Dinah's "Dinah-Jane". Dinah smiled at Ally's horrid attempt to copy her voice.

I turned to Camila and said "guess that leaves you and me kid". Camila couldn't wipe the smile off her face. I laughed at her valid attempt to stop grinning. The other girls looked at me strangely. Once I regained my composure Ally said "do you'll want to pick rooms". We collectively agreed before getting up.

There were 4 bedrooms but we decided last night over Skype that we wanted to keep one room for guests. There was one downstairs on the basement, two upstairs and the attic that was finished. There's also regular rooms like the kitchen and then two music rooms, a workout room and a movie room. That's all that I've seen so far so there might be more.

We checked out all the rooms. I was leaning towards the attic, it was the biggest. I know Camila and I aren't exactly the neatest people so some space might be welcome. Dinah and Ally wanted the basement. Dinah said that it would be the quietest and Ally didn't care where she stayed. Nobody objected there request so they started moving there belongings into the basement.

Lauren and Normani agreed on the bigger of the two rooms upstairs. They loved the view of L.A that the room offered. Once they let us know we were left with the room we wanted. Camila helped me bring up my boxes on the condition that I helped her so we did. We started unpacking.