Pools and pranksters

Camila's P.O.V
Tears streaming down my face, Ally hugged me tightly. Demi let me fix my shirt before she embraced me. I didn't resist. There not mad. Demi said calmly "honey it's not the answer. We're here for you. Come talk to us if you ever feel the need to again. Okay, we love you". I nodded into her shoulder.

She let me go to get a tissue. She handed it to me and I wiped my tears away. I whispered softly, almost quiet enough for my voice to go unnoticed by the two older girls next to me, key word almost, "I'm sorry I was asleep". Ally whispered back, the room was so quiet that nothing more was needed "it's okay just don't do it again". I hugged her and said "I won't Ally-cat. I won't".

She put me into my bed and pulled up my covers. I snuggled into them and I closed my eyes. I heard my door creak and Normani's voice. I was drained from all my tears being shed. I drifted into a exhaustion fuelled sleep.

Ally's P.O.V
Demi tucked her into bed and she fell asleep just as Normani came in. Normani said in a confused tone "is Camila okay". I said not wanting to expose Camila without her consent "ya, she was just having a moment, she's fine now". Normani nodded before saying "alright. Um foods ready". Demi said "thank you Mani we'll be down in a minute". Normani left and Demi turned to me.

Demi said "don't stress Ally, at least give her the benefit of the doubt that she really did do that in her sleep". I nodded and we went downstairs. We sat at the table, Lauren wasn't there. I said "where's Lo". Dinah shrugged "don't know I told her that the food was ready". Demi gave me a look telling me to leave it. We finished eating and cleaning up before I went on my hunt for Lauren.

I went to Camila's room first just to check on her and I found that someone else had beat me to it. Lauren was fast asleep under the blankets next to Camila. Her arm was draped carelessly over Camila as if she had drifted off after comforting Camila. Her eyes fluttered open revealing her soul searching green eyes.

Sleep was laced in her voice as she said "Hey Ally cat". I smiled at her and she blushed when she saw her arm's positioning. She pulled it back before saying "she forgave me". I smiled at her again and said "that's great Lo. You two are all good now". She nodded and said "I hope so". I said "we ate lunch already, there' slept overs in the fridge for you and Camz". She nodded and I left.

I went downstairs leaving the tired younger girls in Camila's bed. I went into the kitchen and said to no one in particular "there is a pretty cute scene upstairs. Wait about five minutes by then Lo should be asleep again". I knew that whoever was listening only listened to the first part because there was a thunder of feet stomping and a constant "shhh" or "shush" or "quiet your gonna wake them up".

I followed the group of girls upstairs again. They took out there phones and went at it. Everyone must of had at least a dozen pictures of the sleeping figures before the clicking and flashes started to stop.

My phone pinged and I took it out. There was a notification from twitter "you have been tagged in a post". I clicked on the app and found that Dinah had posted a photo. The spinning circle started to spin and then a photo similar to Dinah's popped up under her name. The photos were the ones that we just took. The message above the photo said "nap time for some of my girls prank time for the rest". Demi's said "I like what your thinking Dinah".

Demi went to her dresser and pulled out a pack of sharpies, a can of whipped cream and two feathers. She passed out the markers and we went to town. By the time we were finished Lauren had "nerd", everyone's signature and "whistle if you think I'm cute" miscellaneously on her face.

Camila's face was equally humiliating if not worse. She had "property of fifth harmony and Demi", "Take a picture and post it on Twitter with #CamziSleepsSound" and "1D 4 ever" randomly drawn around her face. They both had random doodles and words scattered around there face, just to prefect the masterpiece.

Demi put whipped cream into there hands and passed a feather to Normani and kept the other to herself. They started to sweep the feathers across there faces. Dinah was recording the whole thing on her phone.

Camila was the first to wake up. She did exactly as was expected and wiped the whipped cream across her face. Lauren woke up but didn't react the same way as Camila. No, she swatted her hand on the air searching for the tickler, slapping Demi in the neck.

Lauren and Camila got up and started to chase us. We took of running, Dinah's camera still filming. We got to the pool and stopped. Camila being the less balanced person of us, ran straight into the pool.