Contest

I need some help. I'm having three contests. Winner gets a dedication in whatever book they help out with. Anyone who enters any of these contests gets a shoutout. Please help me out. Contest ends in nine hours (midnight where I live)

1. I need a name for my new book. There is a girl who is the sister of one of the girls from fifth harmony I need a middle and first name. The book is called trouble.

2. I need a sister for the character above . Any of the fifth harmony members.

3. I also need a new title for a book that I took down today. I wasn't doing well and I need to focus on my other works right now but it will come back. It's about a girl who auditions for the X factor. It was called blank space but as you probably know Taylor Swifts song is called that and it doesn't have anything to do with Taylor Swift so I need a new title.

4. I know I said there was only three contests but this isn't one the same things apply for this other than the time limit. If anyone knows how to make covers and you want to please go for it. I will give full credit for your work.

If you read this far your awesome and I want to let you all now I've been writing all day and I'm going to update as many of my books as I can at midnight.